UK: Young people lack basic food hygiene
Young people could be putting themselves at risk of food poisoning because of their lack of basic food hygiene knowledge, according to a recent survey. The results coincide with the start of term at most UK universities when many new students will be living away from home for the first time. Many of these young people will be having to store, prepare and cook their own food for the first time and may be unaware of basic food hygiene.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega