UK: Young's Bluecrest acquires Albert Fisher chilled seafood business
Young's Bluecrest Seafood (YBS) has successfully acquired the Gosforth (Newcastle) based chilled seafood operation of the Albert Fisher Group. The move accelerates Young's strategy for growth and gives it leadership of the UK chilled seafood market. Wynne Griffiths, CEO of YBS, said: "We are absolutely delighted to have succeeded in acquiring Gosforth, which will prove a valuable asset in our drive to develop the UK seafood market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre