UK: Young's Bluecrest to be sold to Canadian firm?
Britain's oldest seafood brand, Young's Bluecrest , could soon be sold to one of two suitors for up to £150m (US$210.8m). Established in 1805, 70% of the company was sold to Legal & General Ventures in 1999. LGV has now revealed its intention to sell the stake however, and has short listed two venture-capital firms as potential buyers. The forerunner is believed to be
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund