UK: Young's Bluecrest to be sold to Canadian firm?
Britain's oldest seafood brand, Young's Bluecrest , could soon be sold to one of two suitors for up to £150m (US$210.8m). Established in 1805, 70% of the company was sold to Legal & General Ventures in 1999. LGV has now revealed its intention to sell the stake however, and has short listed two venture-capital firms as potential buyers. The forerunner is believed to be
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target