UK: Young's Bluecrest to be sold to Canadian firm?
Britain's oldest seafood brand, Young's Bluecrest , could soon be sold to one of two suitors for up to £150m (US$210.8m). Established in 1805, 70% of the company was sold to Legal & General Ventures in 1999. LGV has now revealed its intention to sell the stake however, and has short listed two venture-capital firms as potential buyers. The forerunner is believed to be
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill