Young's brings new products to Funky Fish range
Young's has introduced a salmon tartlet as part of its Funky Fish Kitchen range in the UK
Young's Seafood has added four new products to its Funky Fish Kitchen range in the UK.
The new ready-to-cook products include Funky Fish Kitchen’s first ever pastry-based product in a tartlet, designed for lunchtimes or light suppers.
Marina Richardson, marketing controller at Young’s Seafood Limited said: “The range enables consumers to try new types of fish with exciting and innovative flavour combinations. By updating the range seasonally, we offer consumers fresh and fun products that help them funk up their meals with fish."
The range includes four seafood products and is priced from GBP3.80 (US$5.64) to GBP4.50.
Young’s Seafood Limited adds new Spring and Summer Products to hit Funky Fish Kitchen Range
Young’s Seafood Limited is expanding its hugely successful Funky Fish Kitchen range with the launch of four fresh and innovative new products for spring and summer in store on Monday 23rd March. The range, which is exclusive to Asda, launched in 2013 and gives consumers a simple and tasty way to include delicious fish and seafood in their diet. The contemporary range, which boasts bright and eye-catching packaging, is part of Young’s Seafood Limited’s commitment to empower consumers to follow government advice and eat fish twice week.
The new ready-to-cook products include the Funky Fish Kitchen’s first ever pastry-based product with the launch of a light, seasonal tartlet combining beautiful Atlantic salmon, flaky pastry and marinated peppers topped with a delicious sweet red chilli butter and finished with lemon zest. The delicious tartlets are perfect for lunchtimes with a fresh and summery salad or with buttery new potatoes for a light supper.
Commenting on the news, Marina Richardson, Marketing Controller at Young’s Seafood Limited said: “We’re delighted to launch four new products as part of the Funky Fish Kitchen range, exclusive to Asda. The range enables consumers to try new types of fish with exciting and innovative flavour combinations. By updating the range seasonally, we offer consumers fresh and fun products that help them funk up their meals with fish.”
Serge Nollent, Young’s Seafood Limited’s Development Chef, who designed the products added: “It’s really enjoyable to design products for the Funky Fish Kitchen range. Consumers tell us that they love fish but may lack the confidence or time to cook it from scratch at home, so we’ve brought together exciting innovative flavour combinations in quick ready-to-cook products.”
The four new products added to the range today are:
· 2 Salmon Tartlets with marinated peppers and topped with Sweet Red Chilli Butter and lemon zest (RSP £4.50)
· 2 Salmon Fillets with Beetroot & Horseradish Butter (RSP £4.30)
· 2 Smoked Cod Fillets with Jalapeno, Ginger & Coriander Butter (RSP £3.80)
· 2 Cod Fillets with Tomato, Black Olive, Lemon & Garlic Dressing (RSP £3.80)
Original source: Young's Seafood
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail