UK: Young's launches Gastro fish range
Young's Seafood has launched a range of Gastro "restaurant quality" fish dishes for the UK market.
The range includes seven dishes from Florentine Crusted Alaskan Pollock fillets to Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper Dusted Basa Fillets.
"We've created the Gastro range for people with busy lives who want to enjoy something different and special in the week, without the stress," said Young's development chef Serge Nollent. "The recipes are the type you'd find on a restaurant menu, it's gourmet fish, made easy."
A television advertising campaign has launched to coincide with the launch of the range. A clip can be seen here.
Dorset Cereals is looking at securing listings for its new Proper Porridge line at Morrisons and Asda....
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations