UK: Young's Seafood CEO den Hollander steps down
Young's Seafood CEO Leendert den Hollander has resigned, the UK-based seafood business said today (3 March).
Den Hollander, who became Young's Seafood CEO in 2011, has "accepted a senior leadership role with another firm outside the seafood industry", Young's confirmed this afternoon.
James Hill, CEO of Young's Seafood owner Findus Group, will take on the role alongside his current position.
Young's Seafood's chilled businesses will continue to be led by deputy CEO Pete Ward. Its frozen Wayne Hudson, MD of Young's frozen operations, will continue to be responsible for that part of the company.
Den Hollander joined the business in 2010 and became CEO of Young's Seafood a year later when Young's was combined with The Seafood Company.
He said: "I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Young's and I know that the company will continue to build on its strong foundations to deliver future growth in close partnership with its customers."
We'd like to hear how you see the outlook for your business in 2014.
Now in its third year, the just-food Confidence Survey provides a snapshot of how you and your colleagues in the industry see the year unfolding. The latest survey islive and takes just a few moments to fill in.
In the coming weeks, we'll be reporting on the highlights from the survey in a free webinar live on just-food.com.
As a thank you for filling in the survey, you'll receive an executive summary detailing the results.
Canadean's "Young's Seafood Limited (Foodservice): Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a comp...
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Soda draws fire from food in Mexico obesity battle
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- Mondelez CEO Rosenfeld defends moves on costs
- Just Mayo under fire from US FDA after complaint
- B&G Foods "front-runner for Green Giant"
- FrieslandCampina H1 earnings up despite flat sales
- Ajinomoto "eyes acquisitions in Europe"
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Nestle USA, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019