UK: Young's Seafood CEO den Hollander steps down
Young's Seafood CEO Leendert den Hollander has resigned, the UK-based seafood business said today (3 March).
Den Hollander, who became Young's Seafood CEO in 2011, has "accepted a senior leadership role with another firm outside the seafood industry", Young's confirmed this afternoon.
James Hill, CEO of Young's Seafood owner Findus Group, will take on the role alongside his current position.
Young's Seafood's chilled businesses will continue to be led by deputy CEO Pete Ward. Its frozen Wayne Hudson, MD of Young's frozen operations, will continue to be responsible for that part of the company.
Den Hollander joined the business in 2010 and became CEO of Young's Seafood a year later when Young's was combined with The Seafood Company.
He said: "I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Young's and I know that the company will continue to build on its strong foundations to deliver future growth in close partnership with its customers."
We'd like to hear how you see the outlook for your business in 2014.
Now in its third year, the just-food Confidence Survey provides a snapshot of how you and your colleagues in the industry see the year unfolding. The latest survey islive and takes just a few moments to fill in.
In the coming weeks, we'll be reporting on the highlights from the survey in a free webinar live on just-food.com.
As a thank you for filling in the survey, you'll receive an executive summary detailing the results.
Canadean's "Young's Seafood Limited (Foodservice): Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a comp...
Plimsoll’s UK Seafood (UK) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the UK Seafood (UK) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a written and graphical analys...
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Lacklustre sales see Hershey turn to snacking
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Comment: Tread carefully over payment terms
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report