UK: Young's Seafood CEO den Hollander steps down
Young's Seafood CEO Leendert den Hollander has resigned, the UK-based seafood business said today (3 March).
Den Hollander, who became Young's Seafood CEO in 2011, has "accepted a senior leadership role with another firm outside the seafood industry", Young's confirmed this afternoon.
James Hill, CEO of Young's Seafood owner Findus Group, will take on the role alongside his current position.
Young's Seafood's chilled businesses will continue to be led by deputy CEO Pete Ward. Its frozen Wayne Hudson, MD of Young's frozen operations, will continue to be responsible for that part of the company.
Den Hollander joined the business in 2010 and became CEO of Young's Seafood a year later when Young's was combined with The Seafood Company.
He said: "I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Young's and I know that the company will continue to build on its strong foundations to deliver future growth in close partnership with its customers."
We'd like to hear how you see the outlook for your business in 2014.
Now in its third year, the just-food Confidence Survey provides a snapshot of how you and your colleagues in the industry see the year unfolding. The latest survey islive and takes just a few moments to fill in.
In the coming weeks, we'll be reporting on the highlights from the survey in a free webinar live on just-food.com.
As a thank you for filling in the survey, you'll receive an executive summary detailing the results.
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities