Young's Seafood takes Funky Fish into frozen
Young's range includes cod fingers in a cajun crumb
Young's Seafood has added frozen products to its The Funky Fish Kitchen range, which the UK seafood processor sells through Asda.
The brand was launched in 2013 with chilled lines. Young's Seafood marketing controller Marina Richardson said the range had "been successful in attracting new consumers to try different fish" and it was "the natural time" to move into frozen.
The frozen range comprises two fingers products containing an average of eight fingers per pack and with a recommended price of GBP2 (US$3.03). Young's is also offering two fishcake SKUs, which also have a recommended price of GBP2. The range also includes three fillets lines with an RRSP of GBP4. The fillets includes two cod fillets with sweet potato and Moroccan harissa sauce.
Take out a subscription to just-food today and your first year will be just £120* – a saving of 36% on our current pricing.
In addition to your 36% saving you will also receive a brand-new, 27-page report - worth £300 - revealing how brands can win in online grocery – four weeks in advance of its publication.
Canadean's "Young's Seafood Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Plimsoll Publishing’s Fish Smokers & Curers (UK) Analysis provides a detailed overview of the UK Fish Smokers & Curers (UK) market and delivers a comprehensive individual analysis on the top 60 compan...
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report