USA: Your ability as a lover is what you eat, says scientist
A penchant for a certain snack food can explain a few things about your personality, and your prowess as a lover, according to Dr Alan Hirsch's new book, What Flavour Is Your Personality? "If you want to get a date, you shouldn't be going to the bar. You should be going to the supermarket," he says: "Don't just watch what people drink. Watch what they eat."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill