USA: Your ability as a lover is what you eat, says scientist
A penchant for a certain snack food can explain a few things about your personality, and your prowess as a lover, according to Dr Alan Hirsch's new book, What Flavour Is Your Personality? "If you want to get a date, you shouldn't be going to the bar. You should be going to the supermarket," he says: "Don't just watch what people drink. Watch what they eat."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses