USA: Yum! Brands names new chairman of international division
Yum! Brands has announced it has appointed Peter A. Bassi as chairman of Yum! Restaurants International (YRI), the international division of the US fastfood company. The company also announced that Graham Allan has been promoted to president of YRI. Bassi most recently served as president of YRI, while Allan has been YRI's executive vice president and chief operating officer. Bassi will continue to report to David C. Novak, Yum! Brands chairman and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target