USA: Yum! Brands names new chairman of international division
Yum! Brands has announced it has appointed Peter A. Bassi as chairman of Yum! Restaurants International (YRI), the international division of the US fastfood company. The company also announced that Graham Allan has been promoted to president of YRI. Bassi most recently served as president of YRI, while Allan has been YRI's executive vice president and chief operating officer. Bassi will continue to report to David C. Novak, Yum! Brands chairman and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week