USA: Yum! Brands names new chairman of international division
Yum! Brands has announced it has appointed Peter A. Bassi as chairman of Yum! Restaurants International (YRI), the international division of the US fastfood company. The company also announced that Graham Allan has been promoted to president of YRI. Bassi most recently served as president of YRI, while Allan has been YRI's executive vice president and chief operating officer. Bassi will continue to report to David C. Novak, Yum! Brands chairman and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Hershey steps up work on calories