USA: Yum! Brands sees Q2 operating earnings up 24%
Louisville, Ky.-based Yum! Brands has raised FY 2002 ongoing operating EPS guidance to at least US$1.88, from US$1.82-85, upon reporting the results for its Q2 ended 15 June. During the Q2, highlights include increased international revenues by 18% and global ongoing operating profit up 47%. Worldwide restaurant margin increased 2.2 percentage points to 16.7%, a record high level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast