USA: Yum! Brands sees Q2 operating earnings up 24%
Louisville, Ky.-based Yum! Brands has raised FY 2002 ongoing operating EPS guidance to at least US$1.88, from US$1.82-85, upon reporting the results for its Q2 ended 15 June. During the Q2, highlights include increased international revenues by 18% and global ongoing operating profit up 47%. Worldwide restaurant margin increased 2.2 percentage points to 16.7%, a record high level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units