USA: Yum! Brands sees Q2 operating earnings up 24%
Louisville, Ky.-based Yum! Brands has raised FY 2002 ongoing operating EPS guidance to at least US$1.88, from US$1.82-85, upon reporting the results for its Q2 ended 15 June. During the Q2, highlights include increased international revenues by 18% and global ongoing operating profit up 47%. Worldwide restaurant margin increased 2.2 percentage points to 16.7%, a record high level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival