USA: Yum! Brands sees Q2 operating earnings up 24%
Louisville, Ky.-based Yum! Brands has raised FY 2002 ongoing operating EPS guidance to at least US$1.88, from US$1.82-85, upon reporting the results for its Q2 ended 15 June. During the Q2, highlights include increased international revenues by 18% and global ongoing operating profit up 47%. Worldwide restaurant margin increased 2.2 percentage points to 16.7%, a record high level.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix