USA: Yum! prepares to trial Pizza Hut combination stores - MEMBERS
Louisville, Kentucky-based restaurant group Yum! Brands revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that a new deal with West Coast fast-casual pasta chain Pasta Bravo would pave the way for a trial of multi-branded stores through its Pizza Hut chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units