CHINA: YUM! preparing first Taco Bell launch in China
YUM! Brands Inc, operator of the KFC and Pizza Hut fastfood chains, is planning to open its first Taco Bell restaurant in China by 1 May, selling tacos and burritos to residents and office workers in the nation's biggest commercial city, Shanghai. Yum!, which already runs more than 800 KFC and Pizza Hut outlets in China, will open a 460-square metre Taco Bell restaurant on Nanjing Road.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex