USA: Yum! Restaurants International names Randy Gier chief marketing office
Yum! Restaurants International (YRI), the Dallas-based global arm of Yum! Brands that owns or franchises nearly 11,500 restaurants outside of the US, has named Randy Gier to the newly created position of chief marketing officer (CMO). Gier will report to Scott Bergren, YRI chief concept officer, who commented: "Gier is uniquely qualified to serve as CMO for our international KFC and Pizza Hut businesses. He brings a proven track record of experience, and a real focus on consumer insights based on his marketing leadership at these two brands in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements