USA: Yum! Restaurants International names Randy Gier chief marketing office
Yum! Restaurants International (YRI), the Dallas-based global arm of Yum! Brands that owns or franchises nearly 11,500 restaurants outside of the US, has named Randy Gier to the newly created position of chief marketing officer (CMO). Gier will report to Scott Bergren, YRI chief concept officer, who commented: "Gier is uniquely qualified to serve as CMO for our international KFC and Pizza Hut businesses. He brings a proven track record of experience, and a real focus on consumer insights based on his marketing leadership at these two brands in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1