USA: Yum! Restaurants International names Randy Gier chief marketing office
Yum! Restaurants International (YRI), the Dallas-based global arm of Yum! Brands that owns or franchises nearly 11,500 restaurants outside of the US, has named Randy Gier to the newly created position of chief marketing officer (CMO). Gier will report to Scott Bergren, YRI chief concept officer, who commented: "Gier is uniquely qualified to serve as CMO for our international KFC and Pizza Hut businesses. He brings a proven track record of experience, and a real focus on consumer insights based on his marketing leadership at these two brands in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'