USA: Yum! Restaurants International names Randy Gier chief marketing office
Yum! Restaurants International (YRI), the Dallas-based global arm of Yum! Brands that owns or franchises nearly 11,500 restaurants outside of the US, has named Randy Gier to the newly created position of chief marketing officer (CMO). Gier will report to Scott Bergren, YRI chief concept officer, who commented: "Gier is uniquely qualified to serve as CMO for our international KFC and Pizza Hut businesses. He brings a proven track record of experience, and a real focus on consumer insights based on his marketing leadership at these two brands in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti