USA: Yum! Restaurants International names Randy Gier chief marketing office
Yum! Restaurants International (YRI), the Dallas-based global arm of Yum! Brands that owns or franchises nearly 11,500 restaurants outside of the US, has named Randy Gier to the newly created position of chief marketing officer (CMO). Gier will report to Scott Bergren, YRI chief concept officer, who commented: "Gier is uniquely qualified to serve as CMO for our international KFC and Pizza Hut businesses. He brings a proven track record of experience, and a real focus on consumer insights based on his marketing leadership at these two brands in the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target