RUSSIA: Yum!, Rostik Restaurants sign business alliance
KFC brand owner Yum! Brands and Rostik Restaurants Limited, owner of Russia's top chicken restaurant chain, are teaming up in a unique strategic business alliance to establish market leadership in the quick service restaurant sector in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States, it was announced today (Friday).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1