CANADA: Yves Veggie Cuisine recalls GM-contaminated Veggie Bacon
The Wall Street Journal on 5 April revealed that soy, contaminated with the Genetically Modified Monsanto "RoundUp Ready" variety, was found in a "non-GMO" product, Veggie Bacon by Yves Veggie Cuisine. Yves Veggie Cuisine have today confirmed that they have withdrawn from sale all contaminated product and have provided their retailers with replacement product which is truly "non-GMO".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega