USA: Yvonne Lo Steps Down as CEO of Vitasoy USA
Vitasoy USA Inc. announced today that its founder Yvonne Lo has resigned as president and CEO of the South San Francisco-based soyfoods company. Effective July 1, 2001, Lo's brother, Winston Lo, who is executive chairman of Vitasoy USA's parent company, Vitasoy International Holdings, Ltd., will serve as president and CEO until the position is permanently filled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1