USA: Yvonne Lo Steps Down as CEO of Vitasoy USA
Vitasoy USA Inc. announced today that its founder Yvonne Lo has resigned as president and CEO of the South San Francisco-based soyfoods company. Effective July 1, 2001, Lo's brother, Winston Lo, who is executive chairman of Vitasoy USA's parent company, Vitasoy International Holdings, Ltd., will serve as president and CEO until the position is permanently filled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group