USA: Yvonne Lo Steps Down as CEO of Vitasoy USA
Vitasoy USA Inc. announced today that its founder Yvonne Lo has resigned as president and CEO of the South San Francisco-based soyfoods company. Effective July 1, 2001, Lo's brother, Winston Lo, who is executive chairman of Vitasoy USA's parent company, Vitasoy International Holdings, Ltd., will serve as president and CEO until the position is permanently filled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant