USA: Yvonne Lo Steps Down as CEO of Vitasoy USA
Vitasoy USA Inc. announced today that its founder Yvonne Lo has resigned as president and CEO of the South San Francisco-based soyfoods company. Effective July 1, 2001, Lo's brother, Winston Lo, who is executive chairman of Vitasoy USA's parent company, Vitasoy International Holdings, Ltd., will serve as president and CEO until the position is permanently filled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action