USA :Zagat.com Offers World Renowned Restaurant Content on Mobile Phones Via AT&T Digital PocketNet Service
First US Launch of Zagat Content on Mobile Devices For the first time ever, zagat.com, the premiere web-provider of survey-based dining, lodging and leisure information, is offering its world-renowned restaurant content on mobile devices in the US. zagat.com will now be available on AT&T Digital PocketNet(sm) service, which provides consumers with a personalized wireless Internet phone experience via access to more than 40 Web sites, as well as email, calendar, contacts, and to-do lists.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti