USA: Zapata Corporation announces first quarter results for 2001
Zapata Corporation (NYSE:ZAP) yesterday announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2001. For the quarter ended March 31, 2001, Zapata reported a net loss of $1.2 million or $.48 per share compared to a loss of $2.7 million or $1.12 per share in the comparable quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife