USA: Zapata Corporation announces first quarter results for 2001
Zapata Corporation (NYSE:ZAP) yesterday announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2001. For the quarter ended March 31, 2001, Zapata reported a net loss of $1.2 million or $.48 per share compared to a loss of $2.7 million or $1.12 per share in the comparable quarter last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega