USA: zebramart.com Signs Deal to Become Exclusive Luxury Partner of foodvision.com
zebramart.com (OTCBB:ZMRT), the Internet's premier luxury shopping club, announced today it has signed a letter of intent with foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN), the Internet's leading one-stop food portal. zebramart.com will be the exclusive luxury partner of foodvision.com and offer luxury goods and services to its membership base. "By joining forces with zebramart.com, foodvision.com continues to expand the scope and quality of the products and services we offer customers," states Raj Kalra, President and CIO of foodvision.com. "Through zebramart.com, our customers will be able to enjoy access to premium luxury goods and the substantial value offered by the zebramart.com reward system." David Kenner, CEO of zebramart.com was equally enthusiastic. "It is a pleasure to be associated with foodvision.com. We share a dedication to providing quality and service to our customers, and we welcome the opportunity to provide luxury goods and services to foodvision.com members and clients."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch