USA: zebramart.com Signs Deal to Become Exclusive Luxury Partner of foodvision.com
zebramart.com (OTCBB:ZMRT), the Internet's premier luxury shopping club, announced today it has signed a letter of intent with foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN), the Internet's leading one-stop food portal. zebramart.com will be the exclusive luxury partner of foodvision.com and offer luxury goods and services to its membership base. "By joining forces with zebramart.com, foodvision.com continues to expand the scope and quality of the products and services we offer customers," states Raj Kalra, President and CIO of foodvision.com. "Through zebramart.com, our customers will be able to enjoy access to premium luxury goods and the substantial value offered by the zebramart.com reward system." David Kenner, CEO of zebramart.com was equally enthusiastic. "It is a pleasure to be associated with foodvision.com. We share a dedication to providing quality and service to our customers, and we welcome the opportunity to provide luxury goods and services to foodvision.com members and clients."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund