USA: zebramart.com Signs Deal to Become Exclusive Luxury Partner of foodvision.com
zebramart.com (OTCBB:ZMRT), the Internet's premier luxury shopping club, announced today it has signed a letter of intent with foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN), the Internet's leading one-stop food portal. zebramart.com will be the exclusive luxury partner of foodvision.com and offer luxury goods and services to its membership base. "By joining forces with zebramart.com, foodvision.com continues to expand the scope and quality of the products and services we offer customers," states Raj Kalra, President and CIO of foodvision.com. "Through zebramart.com, our customers will be able to enjoy access to premium luxury goods and the substantial value offered by the zebramart.com reward system." David Kenner, CEO of zebramart.com was equally enthusiastic. "It is a pleasure to be associated with foodvision.com. We share a dedication to providing quality and service to our customers, and we welcome the opportunity to provide luxury goods and services to foodvision.com members and clients."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units