USA: zebramart.com Signs Deal to Become Exclusive Luxury Partner of foodvision.com
zebramart.com (OTCBB:ZMRT), the Internet's premier luxury shopping club, announced today it has signed a letter of intent with foodvision.com (OTCBB:FVSN), the Internet's leading one-stop food portal. zebramart.com will be the exclusive luxury partner of foodvision.com and offer luxury goods and services to its membership base. "By joining forces with zebramart.com, foodvision.com continues to expand the scope and quality of the products and services we offer customers," states Raj Kalra, President and CIO of foodvision.com. "Through zebramart.com, our customers will be able to enjoy access to premium luxury goods and the substantial value offered by the zebramart.com reward system." David Kenner, CEO of zebramart.com was equally enthusiastic. "It is a pleasure to be associated with foodvision.com. We share a dedication to providing quality and service to our customers, and we welcome the opportunity to provide luxury goods and services to foodvision.com members and clients."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO