Latest food news & analysis in Emerging Markets
A fresh scandal has brought the sale of fraudulent infant formula in China to the fore once again in recent weeks. Mark Godfrey examines wha...
April saw Wal-Mart continue the expansion of its click-and-collect service in the US, while Kroger invested in a local retailer focused on n...
Taco Bell's bid to bring value to breakfast in the US, the potential roll-out of McDonald's all-day breakfast to other markets and the retur...
With strong fundamentals to support growth and a sizeable population there can be little doubt that the Indian market offers international f...
The easing of decade-long trade sanctions against Iran by the developed world offers packaged food makers an opportunity to access the country's 80m strong consumer base. At the end of April, Ireland's Bord Bia embarked on a trade mission with 17 Irish food producers to explore the potential of the market. just-food caught up with representatives from the mission, including the Irish Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Michael Creed, to find out more.
Colian Group is a Polish food maker behind well-known local brands including Jutrzenka sweet treats and Goplana chocolate. Earlier this month, Colian entered into an agreement to acquire upmarket UK chocolate group Elizabeth Shaw. Jan Kolanski, the president of Colian's management board, spoke to just-food about the group's plans.
Fast-growing Indian FMCG company Patanjali Ayurveda is to expand its presence in the dairy sector through the launch of a liquid milk product.
Argentine flour and baked goods producer Molino Cañuelas SACIFIA has confirmed the acquisition of Cargill's wheat flour division, its main competitor in the market.
Johan Dique, the MD of South Africa-based produce supplier Capespan Group, is to step down for health reasons.
The owners of the UAE's National Foods Products Co. (NFPC) have reportedly abandoned negotiations over the potential sale of a majority stake in the Abu Dhabi-based dairy group.
Kellogg has launched a line of kids breakfast cereals in India, Kellogg's Ragi Chocos.
The head of a leading Indian imports firm has urged UK food exporters to help satisfy India's growing appetite for speciality foods, including gourmet, health and organic, in a country where consumers are increasingly "food-loving and food-curious".
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- How to win in Australian gluten-free cereal
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Brexit - Europe's food makers call result "a blow"
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- German dairy group DMK names Ingo Mueller new CEO
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights