Latest food news & analysis in Europe
Dairy Crest chief executive Mark Allen said today (21 May) he is "confident" the group's disposal of its struggling dairies business to Mull...
Rationalisation of SKUs and innovation will continue to form a big part of Premier Foods plc's focus for 2015, CEO Gavin Darby has said....
A report has criticised the UK's Public Health Responsibility Deal, a set of voluntary programmes that has seen industry work with governmen...
In some ways, Jonathan Hart will leave the UK chocolate maker and retailer Thorntons next month in a better position than he found the busin...
Last year was record-breaking for the UTZ sustainable farming programme and certification scheme. Being able to provide companies with a scalable way to source certified sustainable commodities has been critical to its progress, as UTZ markets director Daan de Vries explained to Ben Cooper.
In the first quarter of 2015, with the sale of a US drinks asset, Netherlands-based company Wessanen officially completed its change into a business concentrating on Europe and on what it deems to be healthy and sustainable food. CFO Ronald Merckx tells Dean Best, is ready to make acquisitions to help fuel its expansion.
DMK plans to close its “outdated” ice cream production plants in Recke and Nuremberg in order to reduce production costs.
Alphabeta 4, a company indirectly controlled by Norway-based private-equity firm IK Investment Partners, is poised to start talks with Sagard Private Equity Partners to buy French chilled dough business Cérélia.
German dairy giant Muller has launched a branded range of butter in the UK, targeting the country's convenience retail and foodservice sectors.
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland has published new guidance to ensure consumers are not "misled" by the use of some marketing terms on foods.
Baring Private Equity Asia has struck a deal to buy 40% of UK-based cereal group Weetabix.
The members of Dutch dairy cooperative DOC Kaas have backed a proposal to merge their operations with those of German cooperative DMK.
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- just-food's pick: Products on show at SIAL China
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Kerry adds to Mattessons' adult snacking range
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Mondelez to cut jobs at Chicago site
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details