Latest food news & analysis in Europe
Premier Foods CEO Gavin Darby has predicted the UK food group's brands will be the co-beneficiaries of a rebound at the country's largest su...
The price farmers are paid for milk has again made national headlines in the UK - and again it is the country's supermarket chains in the fi...
Unilever must respond faster to emerging consumer trends if it is to grow its food brands in a low-growth environment, CEO Paul Polman sugge...
Unilever today (20 January) reported sales that came in below expectations. The company's top line has been hit by macroeconomic factors, pa...
Family-owned UK company Bennett Opie is a varied business, selling products from pickles to compotes under its Opies brand at home and abroad and handling a fast-growing distribution arm in its domestic market. just-food spoke to fourth-generation owner William Opie about the company's recent rapid growth and its ambitions to expand further overseas.
In the second part of a two-part interview with just-food, Groupe Doux CEO Arnaud Marion highlights the move to a new business model, away from one heavily-dependent on EU subsidies, the company's efforts to diversify the business and the outlook for the French poultry processor.
Manufacturers and retailers in the UK - including Kellogg, Sainsbury's and Aldi - have again come under fire over the high sugar content of some breakfast cereals, prompting calls for the Government-backed Responsibility Deal to be scrapped.
Finland-based meat processor HKScan has confirmed its latest restructuring measures in Denmark will lead to the loss of 88 jobs.
Mars has confirmed "production delays" will lead to a shortage of its Malteaster bunny product in the UK this year.
Finnish food group Raisio has developed a Benecol spread that is a blend of canola oil, rapeseed oil and butter.
UK dairy group First Milk has posted annual losses of over GBP5m despite higher sales thanks to the cost of closing a packing facility and to restructuring charges.
Tulip, the UK arm of Danish Crown, hopes to grow its Grillstock brand in UK retail through the launch of a number of new BBQ meat products.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Yildiz prepares to list dairy arm AK Gida
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits