Latest food news & analysis in North America
Since it span off from Ralcorp Holdings three years ago, Post Holdings has followed an aggressive M&A strategy. Deal-making has focused on d...
The possibility environmental criteria might form the latest version of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans has provoked intense debate in...
Danone has launched Oikos Triple Zero, a product it hopes will attract more protein-hungry male consumers to a slowing Greek yoghurt categor...
Given 3G Capital's industry focus, its background of partners and track-record, the next big takeover target for the co-owner of Heinz is al...
Americans consume 16bn quarts of popcorn annually, with 70% of popcorn eaten at home. Capturing a share of this is all about keeping it simple and being honest with consumers, Angie Bastian, co-founder of popcorn firm Angie's Artisan Treats tells just-food's Hannah Abdulla.
Canada-based dairy-free business Daiya Foods this summer appointed a new CEO. Director Terry Tierney - former chief marketing officer of Frontier Natural Brands and founder of Rocky Mountain Natural Foods - replaced Greg Blake, who set up Daiya in 2008. Dean Best spoke to Tierney to discuss the company's plans for further growth in a buoyant - but competitive - free-from sector in North America.
US meat group Tyson Foods has decided to switch production at a domestic site from serving foodservice suppliers to supplying retailers.
Mediation attempts to resolve a US lawsuit that alleges Heinz had stolen the idea for its Dip & Squeeze condiment packs have failed.
US-baked goods firm Nonni's Foods has announced the appointment of Brian Hansberry as CEO.
US food and drink group J&J Snack Foods has reported a fall in first quarter earnings.
Post Holdings has struck a deal to acquire fellow US breakfast cereal manufacturer MOM Brands for around US$1.15bn.
PepsiCo has announced the launch of a sweet snacking option under its Frito-Lay Cheetos brand in the US.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report