Bakery: Latest news and analysis articles
Are promotions leading to increased sales in Europe's major grocery markets? IRI's Jacques Dupré analyses how discounts are affecting sales,...
The fundamentals of Britain’s strengthening economy are favouring restaurants right now, particularly full-service restaurants and pubs. The...
The economic turmoil in Greece has been one of the biggest business stories of the year. But what kind of effects has the crisis had on the...
A group of 60 institutional investors has written to 15 food and drink companies urging improvement in how they manage and report on water r...
US protein-based pancake mix maker Flapjacked has just launched its second product - muffins - to try to tap into growing demand for on-the-go protein products. Launched in 2012 by husband and wife team David and Jennifer Bacon in 2012, the company believes consumers do not just want protein but better-for-you products. Hannah Abdulla learns more.
The Consumer Goods Forum, with its 400 retail and manufacturing members including the likes of Nestle and Unilever, has announced an ambitious commitment to halve global food waste by 2025. In an interview with just-food's Hannah Abdulla, director of sustainability at the CGF, Ignacio Gavilan, explains what the promise means for its members and why it is so important to set a goal like this in motion.
The Chinese authorities are starting to implement more stringent food safety regulations under revised laws.
The Soil Association, the UK body that issues organic certification, is reviewing its standards and looking to simplify the process.
Hershey has signed-up to non-profit organisation Partners in Food Solutions (PFS) to support efforts to strengthen Africa's food system.
Slovakia is to reduce the sales tax on some food products from the start of next year.
Hovis has joined UK bread makers Associated British Foods and Warburtons in the sandwich alternatives segment, launching thins and flatbreads.
Quorn Foods' sale to Monde Nissin was the stand-out story this week got you clicking. News of a potential transaction also caught your interest, with speculation Mondelez International may be looking to offload its European cheese and grocery business.
Online selling still represents a huge opportunity for food manufacturers to develop a better understanding of their shoppers and to reach them directly, according to a new report set to be published next month.
A team of researchers from the University of Cambridge have blamed increasing portion sizes in the UK for obesity.
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- BRF to buy certain Molinos Rio de la Plata brands
- Aldi reformulates US private-label lines
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis