Cereal: Latest news and analysis articles
Price is becoming an ever more significant issue in the UK grocery sector. Squeezed consumers and pressured retailers are increasingly focus...
It hardly even seems to count as news: the German discounters continue to make strides in the UK. The trend has been in evidence for years n...
"There is no quick fix in this business," Kellogg CEO John Bryant conceded last week after reporting another challenging quarter for the US...
Ensuring product availability rates are as high as possible has never been as important, with growth in the grocery sector hard to come by....
The Japanese government has set out an ambitious programme to increase food exports. With a focus on high-quality, high-value, products the authorities hope that increasing Japanese food sales internationally will help revitalise the country's lacklustre economy and offset declining domestic consumption. just-food spoke to Japan's Parliamentary Vice-Minister Yasuhiro Ozato to find out more.
In the second part of a two-part interview, Dr Mehmood Khan, chief scientific officer and head of global research and development at PepsiCo, gives Olly Wehring, editor of just-food sister site just-drinks, a tour of the inner workings of the food and beverage group's R&D approach and defines success and failure for his department
Kellogg has confirmed it has pressed forward with a bid to acquire Egyptian snack maker Bisco Misr.
Egyptian snack maker Bisco Misr has favoured Kellogg over Abraaj for the takeover of its business, after the US cereal giant submitted an EGP908.5m bid to acquire the snack maker, it was revealed in a bourse filing today (20 November)
Kellogg has unveiled a swathe of new cereal items in a bid to tap into consumer demand for products with an improved health and wellness profile in the US.
Mondelez International has rolled out a new range of biscuits under its Belvita brand in the UK.
Finnish food group Raisio has announced the acquisition of the Benecol business in the UK, Ireland and Belgium from Johnson & Johnson in an EUR88.4m deal.
This week, Unilever filed a lawsuit against egg-free "mayo" maker Hampton Creek, alleging the US firm's Just-Mayo product is a fraud. In France, a food major was on the receiving end of legal action after French ice cream maker Dagniaux started proceedings against Danone.
The departure of PepsiCo president Zein Abdalla from the US food and drinks giant was a surprise announcement - but investors are unlikely to be too concerned.
Nestle has secured prime-shelf space in the UK for its gluten-free cereal appeasing a growing army of gluten-free dieters.
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Live blog: Food Matters Live
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report