Chilled foods: Latest news and analysis articles
Providing consumers with the best line-up of food products has always been a challenge for retailers who understand that choice is a key dri...
General Mills is the owner of US legacy food brands that have been hard hit by sweeping changes to consumption. The company, which has tried...
It is hard to predict just what Brexit will mean for food and drink regulations in the UK and for the country's trade arrangements with the...
Uncertainty is the watchword as the UK and the EU digest British voters plumping for Brexit in yesterday's (23 June) referendum. In an exclu...
Quorn Foods, the UK-based meat-free supplier, has enjoyed solid growth in recent years on the back of growing consumer interest in reducing - or eliminating - meat from their diet. Now owned by Philippines-based Monde Nissin after a deal last autumn, Quorn expects its expansion to continue, CEO Kevin Brennan and Andrew Staal, the company's international director, tells John Shepherd.
Sweet Earth Natural Foods has built a following among a core base of millennial consumers that has enabled the US vegetarian food company to double its sales every year since Brian and Kelly Swette took ownership of the brand in 2012. Katy Askew caught up with the husband-and-wife team to find out more.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has extended Russia's ban on imports of western food until the end of 2017.
This week saw news emerge that Hershey has rejected a takeover bid from Mondelez International, we heard from Nestle on the appointment of its new CEO, and General Mills detailed a change in thinking behind its brand investments. Elsewhere, experts shared their views on the potential fallout of last week's Brexit vote. Here are just-food's quotes of the week.
The director general of the Food and Drink Federation (FDF) has slammed the UK government for failing to have a coherent plan in place in the event of a Brexit vote, following the first meeting of business leaders since the referendum.
Dubai has ambitions to become the leading food distribution and production centre for the whole of the Middle East.
Ireland’s minister for agriculture, food and the marine today called for a coordinated approach following the UK’s vote to leave the EU.
General Mills lifted its cost-cutting and margin expansion targets today (29 June) on the back of guidance-beating full year earnings.
Wow. Your correspondent is penning this blog following precious little sleep after the combination of a humid night in London and the emergence of the most significant event in UK history since 1945 made sleep tricky on Thursday night.
just-food is closed tomorrow and on Monday for the Easter holidays but there's plenty of key news and insight from this week for you to digest.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- General Mills to invest in "growth businesses"
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- UPDATE: Hershey rejects Mondelez takeover
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- ForeSights: Edible Cutlery; Cutlery made out of food-grade materials instead of plastic
- Fast Food in India