Chilled foods: Latest news and analysis articles
General Mills booked a 7% drop in first-quarter net sales last week, with sales down 4% on an organic basis. The US company has repeatedly i...
Amid the uncertainty following the UK vote to leave the EU on 23 June, British food companies and global food giants with UK sites will have...
Campbell Soup Co.'s shares slid in the wake of the release of the US company's annual results, which included lower sales and earnings - but...
The rate at which food products are launched in the UK has been declining. Tim Eales, director of strategic insight at IRI, suggests why man...
Quorn Foods, the UK-based meat-free supplier, has enjoyed solid growth in recent years on the back of growing consumer interest in reducing - or eliminating - meat from their diet. Now owned by Philippines-based Monde Nissin after a deal last autumn, Quorn expects its expansion to continue, CEO Kevin Brennan and Andrew Staal, the company's international director, tells John Shepherd.
Sweet Earth Natural Foods has built a following among a core base of millennial consumers that has enabled the US vegetarian food company to double its sales every year since Brian and Kelly Swette took ownership of the brand in 2012. Katy Askew caught up with the husband-and-wife team to find out more.
ConAgra Foods booked an increase in first-quarter profit today (29 September) as the group prepares to spin-off its Lamb Weston potato business.
PepsiCo has slightly increased its earnings guidance, after reporting higher profits for the first nine months of its financial year.
Irish vegan food maker Dee's Wholefoods has entered the Swedish market with a deal to supply supermarket operator ICA.
Duke Food Productions, the US private-label manufacturer, is to set up a plant in its second state in the country.
ConAgra Foods has acquired fellow US group Frontera Foods, including the Frontera, Red Fork and Salpica brands.
Ranjit Singh Boparan, the UK tycoon behind the 2 Sisters Food Group, this week added to his assets with the acquisition of embattled turkey processor Bernard Matthews. Elsewhere on our M&A pages, US group B&G Foods bought a clutch of local assets from Associated British Foods. Elsewhere in the US, Chobani revealed the first group of start-ups that will be assisted in the yogurt company's "food incubator". Meanwhile, we spoke to the president of Mondelez International's business about in China about the company's launch of European chocolate brand Milka.
The 2014 accounting scandal at Tesco has returned to the headlines today (9 September), with news three former executives have been charged over the affair.
just-food is closed on Monday (29 August) for a public holiday but, while we down tools, catch up on some must-read insight and interviews.
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities