Dried foods: Latest news and analysis articles
The economic turmoil in Greece has been one of the biggest business stories of the year. But what kind of effects has the crisis had on the...
Kraft Heinz Co. last week gave some indication of the financial performance of its constituent parts when the newly-formed company published...
Nestle saw organic sales increase 4.5% in the first half of 2015 and confirmed it is on track to meet full-year guidance of growth of "aroun...
A free trade agreement initialled between the European Union and Vietnam last week, is set to stimulate trade for both the European and Viet...
Mrs Crimble's was one of the clutch of brands Tesco listed when it set up a dedicated free-from fixture in the UK a decade go, a move seen as key to the early development of the category in the country. With gluten free now a crowded market, how can Mrs Crimble's continue to grow? Dean Best met with Gareth Toms, the company's international commercial director, to discuss its plans.
Rice supplier Amira Nature Foods is aiming to grow the global presence of its Amira brand from the group's stronghold in the Indian market. Amira believes it can capitalise on the "white space" represented by branded basmati rice - as well as diversifying into other food categories. Katy Askew spoke to Tobias Strerath, Amira business development director, to learn more.
Acquisition charges have hit Grupo Nutresa's first-half profits, although the Colombian food company saw operating income and revenue rise.
US egg-free spread Just Mayo hit the headlines this week after the country's food watchdog said it had broken labelling rules. Among a number of M&A deals, European nutrition bar maker VSI was sold to US group Hearthside Food Solutions and Mengniu Dairy, one of China's largest dairy processors, insisted the prospects for the sector in the country remained strong.
Japanese conglomerate Mitsubishi Corp. is to buy 20% of Singapore-based agri-food group Olam International.
The state body advising France's government on public health policy has backed the introduction of nutrition labels with five colours.
Indian FMCG giant ITC has become the subject of speculation over the lead content of noodles after reports food officials in Uttar Pradesh had found a batch contained excess levels of lead.
Master-Kong maker Tingyi Holding Corp. has reported a fall in first-half sales and profits after weakness in its noodle and instant food businesses.
Maggi noodles are yet to return to shelves in India but Nestle has started to pave the way for the brand's comeback with a series of social media ads.
just-food is downing tools for the public holiday in England and Wales on Monday 31 August. We'll be back at our desks on Tuesday 1 September.
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Arla H1 profits down on milk price slump
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- Bakery Market in Japan: Forecast, and Market Analysis 2015-2019
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis