Emerging markets: Latest news and analysis articles
General Mills is the owner of US legacy food brands that have been hard hit by sweeping changes to consumption. The company, which has tried...
JM Smucker booked higher full-year earnings last week despite a drop in revenue from its food brands. With coffee and pet food outpacing Smu...
May featured a run of announcements from pizza chains, the sale of Middle East franchise group Cravia and UK health-focused chain Leon eyein...
A fresh scandal has brought the sale of fraudulent infant formula in China to the fore once again in recent weeks. Mark Godfrey examines wha...
Quorn Foods, the UK-based meat-free supplier, has enjoyed solid growth in recent years on the back of growing consumer interest in reducing - or eliminating - meat from their diet. Now owned by Philippines-based Monde Nissin after a deal last autumn, Quorn expects its expansion to continue, CEO Kevin Brennan and Andrew Staal, the company's international director, tells John Shepherd.
The easing of decade-long trade sanctions against Iran by the developed world offers packaged food makers an opportunity to access the country's 80m strong consumer base. At the end of April, Ireland's Bord Bia embarked on a trade mission with 17 Irish food producers to explore the potential of the market. just-food caught up with representatives from the mission, including the Irish Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Michael Creed, to find out more.
Dubai has ambitions to become the leading food distribution and production centre for the whole of the Middle East.
Nestle has become the first FMCG company to sell food and drink products in Egypt via the Arab world’s largest online retailer, Souq.com.
Mars Incorporated, one of the world's largest food manufacturers, today (29 June) announced a "global strategic business partnership" with China-based online and mobile commerce firm the Alibaba Group.
The onus on food companies to engage in reformulation and increase the availability of healthier food choices has never been greater, according to a new report from just-food.
A campaign has been launched to reduce the consumption of meat products in China after the Chinese authorities issued new dietary guidelines calling on consumers to eat less meat.
Fast-growing Indian FMCG company Patanjali Ayurveda is to expand its presence in the dairy sector through the launch of a liquid milk product.
Talking with our readers, a common problem among them is their battle to keep tabs on the changes to regulations in China. And the recent moves Beijing has made to revamp its rules around e-commerce have brought that concern into sharp relief.
The French giant - the world's number two dairy group by sales - has struck another deal in a promising emerging market for dairy.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Nestle's focus on food for health - interview
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Brexit – US confirms commitment to TTIP with EU
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016