Financials: Latest news and analysis articles
Campbell Soup Co.'s shares slid in the wake of the release of the US company's annual results, which included lower sales and earnings - but...
Last month, after some speculation earlier in the summer, Mondelez International confirmed it was buying the licence to manufacture, market...
Embattled Australian milk processor Murray Goulburn reported its full-year results this week. The company, which part-listed on the Australi...
Delivering its first-half numbers yesterday (18 August), Nestle reported a stronger operating performance but a sluggish organic growth rate...
The first-half results from Swiss dairy group Emmi, published on Tuesday, demonstrated the company's recent efforts to improve its profitability. The figures included a cut to Emmi's forecast for annual sales but, nonetheless, the numbers pleased analysts and the company's share price rose. Dean Best discussed the performance with Emmi CEO Urs Riedener.
Quorn Foods, the UK-based meat-free supplier, has enjoyed solid growth in recent years on the back of growing consumer interest in reducing - or eliminating - meat from their diet. Now owned by Philippines-based Monde Nissin after a deal last autumn, Quorn expects its expansion to continue, CEO Kevin Brennan and Andrew Staal, the company's international director, tells John Shepherd.
Swiss bakery group Aryzta revealed a decrease in operating margins during fiscal 2015/16 due to an increase in marketing spending and "production inefficiencies".
New Zealand's King Salmon confirmed today (23 September) it has set a share price that gives the company a market value of NZD154.5m (US$113m) ahead of its initial public offering (IPO) if the offer is fully subscribed.
Fonterra said today (22 September) its strategy to focus on higher-value products is paying off as it delivered a 65% jump in annual net profit.
General Mills reported lower first-quarter profit today (21 September) as sales failed to meet the company's expectations.
A subsidiary of China's Shanghai-listed Bright Food Group, Shanghai Maling Aquarius, has been cleared by the New Zealand government to take a 50% stake in local meat co-operative Silver Fern Farms in a NZD261m (US$191m) deal.
A breakdown in talks that led to a number of Kraft Heinz products being temporarily delisted in the Netherlands by newly-merged supermarket operators Ahold and Delhaize, has been resolved, just-food was told today (20 September).
Rabobank's annual league table of the world's largest dairy companies has been released - and the data underlines what a challenging market it has been in recent months.
Following last month's referendum in the UK on the country's membership of the European Union, the repercussions from the decision to leave have been felt far and wide.
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report