Financials: Latest news and analysis articles
Dairy Crest chief executive Mark Allen said today (21 May) he is "confident" the group's disposal of its struggling dairies business to Mull...
Rationalisation of SKUs and innovation will continue to form a big part of Premier Foods plc's focus for 2015, CEO Gavin Darby has said....
Cloetta CEO Bengt Baron is handing the reins to the boss of its Finnish unit, David Nuutinen, after six years at the top of the European con...
The annual results from UK grocer Sainsbury's have underlined the pressure mainstream supermarkets in the country are facing as discounters...
Bega Cheese has had a whirlwind couple of years. Seeking greater consolidation of the Australian dairy industry, it made a play for Warrnambool Cheese and Butter in 2013, kicking off a takeover battle, in which Canada's Saputo emerged the victor. In a two-part interview, just-food catches up with Bega CEO Aidan Coleman, to find out why it gave up on the takeover dream and whether it is eyeing any other opportunities.
Valio is facing some significant challenges. The Finland-based dairy group is grappling with the closure of the Russian border as well as the decline in industrial markets for dairy ingredients. However, the company is also working to identify new growth avenues, such as its lactose-free technology. Katy Askew spoke to Kari Finska, SVP of Russia and eastern markets for Valio, to find out more.
Campbell Soup Co. said it expects full-year earnings to fall in the upper end of its guidance range despite a slump in third-quarter sales and EBIT.
South Africa's Tiger Brands grabbed the headlines this week with news of the over-stating of sales at its Kenyan arm inflating local profits last year. Elsewhere, Ireland's Total Produce lifted its earnings forecast and said it was on the look-out for more M&A. UK meat group Cranswick reported mixed annual results.
South Africa-based FMCG group Tiger Brands has revealed its business in Kenya saw "manipulation" of its profits in its last financial year.
Dairy Crest has hailed an improved full-year performance from its spreads business but profits fell at the UK dairy group as one-time costs and ongoing weakness in its dairies division took their toll.
Hormel Foods has booked a jump in half-year sales and earnings but warned its Jennie-O Turkey business will be "significantly challenged" by the impact of bird flu.
Australia's Bega Cheese has issued a profit warning on the back of a "weaker recovery in global dairy commodity prices".
Shares in Egyptian bakery firm Edita Food Industrues jumped 16% today after it listed on the Egyptian and London Stock Exchanges.
Dubai is the modern day New York, with its towering skyscrapers and bright lights and tomorrow just-food is again flying over to the city for this year's annual Gulfood exhibition, where food manufacturers convene to build their presence in the city and the wider Middle East.
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details