Frozen: Latest news and analysis articles
Ensuring product availability rates are as high as possible has never been as important, with growth in the grocery sector hard to come by....
Against a backdrop of weak consumer confidence and falling prices, four of France's leading four retailers have, in two deals, decided to te...
Japanese seasonings and frozen food manufacturer Ajinomoto is expanding its overseas footing. The company became the US's largest ethnic foo...
Alibaba Group's massive IPO has underlined that the e-commerce trade in China is booming. Significantly for packaged food manufacturers, onl...
Scandinavian free-from firm Fria entered Ireland last month, its 11th European market since it launched in 1996, another example of the growth in demand for gluten-, lactose- and dairy-free products. just-food's Hannah Abdulla caught up with Fria CEO Jeanine Holmgren about the latest trends in the sector and how innovation is a key factor to staying ahead in this sector
The Japanese government has set out an ambitious programme to increase food exports. With a focus on high-quality, high-value, products the authorities hope that increasing Japanese food sales internationally will help revitalise the country's lacklustre economy and offset declining domestic consumption. just-food spoke to Japan's Parliamentary Vice-Minister Yasuhiro Ozato to find out more.
Shares in Kellogg climbed today (30 October) after it booked third-quarter earnings that beat Wall Street and company forecasts - but the US group continued to see domestic cereal sales come under pressure.
Nissin Food Holdings, the Japanese noodle giant, reported a fall in nine-month earnings today (30 October) as higher costs offset sales growth.
US natural and organic food group Amy's Kitchen has acquired a former Heinz facility in Idaho.
Higher costs weighed on Lancaster Colony first-quarter earnings, which fell despite growing sales, the US company revealed today (30 October).
The US and Mexico have signed a deal that is set to see the suspension of Washington's anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations into Mexican sugar imports.
French seafood-to-desserts group Labeyrie Fine Foods has said it wants to grow its sales by 50% by 2020.
As the importance of health has grow in consumers' minds, frozen food has been left out in the cold. But two major manufacturers in the US are looking to heat up the sector by claiming frozen food means healthy.
It is an unseasonably mild and bright morning here in Paris as this year's SIAL expo gets under away. Will the mood of exhibitors match the sunnier weather?
- Why data is key to shopper satisfaction
- On the money: Spreads, ice cream top Unilever woes
- Interview: Premier sets sights overseas
- Short-termism decides Chiquita's future
- Sustainability Watch: Roberto Ciati, Barilla
- Glanbia chairman to step down
- General Mills to launch "Ancient Grains" Cheerios
- Hershey lowers FY sales, earnings forecasts
- Mondelez evaluating Oreo production in Morocco
- Kerry rebrands Wall's microwave sausages
- Supermarkets in China
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Pubs & Bars in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Chinese Confectionery Food Market
- Kerry Group plc - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report