Frozen: Latest news and analysis articles
General Mills booked a 7% drop in first-quarter net sales last week, with sales down 4% on an organic basis. The US company has repeatedly i...
Sustainability concerns pervade every aspect of a food company’s operations so opportunities and approaches to engage employees in sustainab...
Prolonged economic recession, increasing competition and sector-specific challenges such as seasonality confront ice cream makers in Russia....
Amid the uncertainty following the UK vote to leave the EU on 23 June, British food companies and global food giants with UK sites will have...
Specialist health and nutritional foods are set to become more important in the food market, according to Nestle executive vice president and head of the Europe, Middle East and North Africa zone, Luis Cantarell. In particular, Cantarell says developing food to meet the nutritional requirements of the ageing population is a key priority for the world's largest food group.
Quorn Foods, the UK-based meat-free supplier, has enjoyed solid growth in recent years on the back of growing consumer interest in reducing - or eliminating - meat from their diet. Now owned by Philippines-based Monde Nissin after a deal last autumn, Quorn expects its expansion to continue, CEO Kevin Brennan and Andrew Staal, the company's international director, tells John Shepherd.
ConAgra Foods booked an increase in first-quarter profit today (29 September) as the group prepares to spin-off its Lamb Weston potato business.
Icelandic Seachill has opened another market for its The Saucy Fish Co. brand, with a deal to sell frozen products with Canadian grocer Loblaw.
Duke Food Productions, the US private-label manufacturer, is to set up a plant in its second state in the country.
Aryzta has said buying French frozen food retailer Picard remains important to its plans but the Switzerland-based bakery group has insisted whether it decides to turn into its minority stake into full ownership is subject to a series of metrics.
The Alpro brand is being taken into the frozen category in the UK and Ireland with the launch of a range of dairy-free ice creams.
UK-based children's food business Annabel Karmel has launched its first frozen products in the country in a bid to tap into what it said is growing demand among families for frozen options.
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team.
The 2014 accounting scandal at Tesco has returned to the headlines today (9 September), with news three former executives have been charged over the affair.
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review