Meat & poultry: Latest news and analysis articles
Are promotions leading to increased sales in Europe's major grocery markets? IRI's Jacques Dupré analyses how discounts are affecting sales,...
Two pieces of research in Europe on trans fat underline the complexity of dietary science and, therefore, the formulation of product develop...
Much has been made of the decline of legacy brands in the US, which have failed to keep up with shifting consumer demands. In its second-qua...
The fundamentals of Britain’s strengthening economy are favouring restaurants right now, particularly full-service restaurants and pubs. The...
Irish private-label ready-meals maker Ballymaguire Foods has opened a new domestic plant it hopes will help expand its presence in the UK. The company says demand for ready meals continues to rise in Ireland and the UK and managing director Ed Spelman talks to Hannah Abdulla about the group's plans to tap into that growth.
Smithfield Foods, the US meat group, has set out a new tranche of goals on sustainability, building on targets it laid out in 2010. Ben Cooper spoke with Stewart Leeth, vice president of regulatory affairs and sustainability, about the company's progress over the past five years and the launch of the new targets.
US government officials have decided to not consider the impact of food products on the environment as they devise the latest iteration of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
Bernard Matthews, the UK turkey producer, has announced the appointment of Andy Deutsch to the new role COO.
Multinational company bosses are bullish about their operations in China, and expect profitability to remain good, but predict the rate of business growth will continue to slow down as conditions become ever more challenging.
Major food producers and manufacturers operating in the UK are to work with the Institute of Grocery Distribution to launch a national healthy-eating campaign.
After five years negotiations, 12 Pacific Rim countries - including the US, Japan, Australia and New Zealand - have struck a deal that will reduce tariffs and trade barriers in the region.
The Chinese authorities are starting to implement more stringent food safety regulations under revised laws.
Online selling still represents a huge opportunity for food manufacturers to develop a better understanding of their shoppers and to reach them directly, according to a new report set to be published next month.
Is there a link between the weather cooling and the food industry belt-tightening? It appears autumn is the prime season for food manufacturers to get their firms operating at maximum efficiencies, with news of job-cuts is on the up.
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019