Mergers & acquisitions: Latest news and analysis articles
There is hope the embattled UK turkey processor can be revitalised under the stewardship of Ranjit Singh Boparan, the UK businessman with ex...
Last month, after some speculation earlier in the summer, Mondelez International confirmed it was buying the licence to manufacture, market...
Mondelez International, the owner of Cadbury, Milka and Toblerone, this week announced the end of its plans to gobble up another chocolate m...
Wal-Mart Stores' online business in the US has been growing but industry watchers believe the retail giant's expansion has been slower than...
The market reacted positively to Emmi's first-half results and the Swiss dairy group's ongoing efforts to improve its profitability but the business does face challenges, not least on its top line. Facing challenges at home, the company is also looking to continue to expand internationally to further broaden its business, although growth has come under some pressure in some overseas markets, while the group has to weigh up the impact of Brexit. Dean Best spoke to Emmi CEO Urs Riedener to find out how the Onken owner sees its near-term prospects.
European natural and organic food group Wessanen entered into an agreement to acquire UK gluten-free baker Mrs Crimble's last week. Patrick Cairns, CEO of Wessanen's UK arm, speaks to just-food about the group's plans to accelerate growth at the business.
Mahindra Univeg, a 60:40 joint venture between India's Mahindra Agri Solutions and Belgium-based produce giant Greenyard Foods, is acquiring a minority stake in produce distributor MeraKisan.
Canada-based organic food maker Nature's Path has acquired a 51% stake in Gorilly Goods, a manufacturer of organic raw snack products.
ConAgra Foods has acquired fellow US group Frontera Foods, including the Frontera, Red Fork and Salpica brands.
Aryzta has said buying French frozen food retailer Picard remains important to its plans but the Switzerland-based bakery group has insisted whether it decides to turn into its minority stake into full ownership is subject to a series of metrics.
Chinese pork processor Shandong Delisi has abandoned a planned investment in partnership with Yolarno Pty, the parent company of Australian beef processor Bindaree Beef.
Nestlé is close to formally completing the acquisition of Garoto, 14 years of after it first struck a deal to buy the Brazilian chocolate maker.
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal.
US-based WhiteWave Foods has set a date for its shareholders to seal the deal on the planned US$12.5bn takeover of the group by French dairy giant Danone.
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements