Multichannel: Latest news and analysis articles
Over the past decade, gluten-free has established itself as a significant category in markets in North America, western Europe and Australas...
Wal-Mart Stores' online business in the US has been growing but industry watchers believe the retail giant's expansion has been slower than...
The UK’s vote to leave the EU on 23 June triggered immediate political and economic uncertainty and has long-term implications for UK food m...
As PepsiCo's leadership team presented the group's results yesterday (7 July) they could have summed up their core message to investors with...
Mondelez International's top-line performance in China has been patchy since the US snacks giant was established four years ago. Biscuits has been Mondelez's main business in China and challenges in the category meant, for example, the Oreo maker saw its sales in the country fall in 2014. A recovery from Mondelez's biscuit arm in China, plus growth from its chewing gum stable, helped the company's sales grow in 2015 - but sales fell in the first six months of this year. Speaking to just-food after announcing a significant push into China's chocolate market, Stephen Maher, the president of Mondelez's business in the country, discusses how he sees the prospects for the company in the market.
The Indian food sector presents exporters with a potentially significant medium- to long-term opportunity. The size of the country's population – around 1.2bn – and an expanding middle class are driving growth in demand. In the first on our series of articles taking a deep dive into India's food industry, just-food spoke to international export associations to find out the potential and pitfalls awaiting companies that want to sell into this promising, yet challenging, market.
UK online healthy snack subscription retailer Graze has announced the launch of its products into 3,500 drug and grocery stores in the US.
Croatian food and pharmaceuticals company Podravka has said its newly-launched Food Solution division is to target new international business and "make a breakthrough" in the horeca channel.
Nestle plans to grow sales via e-commerce channels in Malaysia through the launch of two "multi-brand wellness stores" in conjunction with local e-tailers Lazada and 11street.
Scotland's food and drink sector could potentially lose up to 1,500 jobs as a result of the UK's decision to leave the European Union, according to a new report commissioned by the Scottish Parliament.
The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has released draft proposals on new rules that would govern food sales through e-commerce channels.
The UK's advertising standards watchdog has rebuked WhiteWave Foods-owned dairy-free brand Alpro over a promotional tweet issued by television presenter AJ Odudu.
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture.
Amazon Dash, the service that allows consumers to re-order products at home through the retail giant at the touch of a button, has been launched in three European markets.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review