NPD & innovation: Latest news and analysis articles
Danone has launched Oikos Triple Zero, a product it hopes will attract more protein-hungry male consumers to a slowing Greek yoghurt categor...
In such a price-focused environment, manufacturers will need to find innovative ways to grow in 2015. Data, IRI's Anne Lefranc argues, will...
Price is becoming an ever more significant issue in the UK grocery sector. Squeezed consumers and pressured retailers are increasingly focus...
It hardly even seems to count as news: the German discounters continue to make strides in the UK. The trend has been in evidence for years n...
Family-owned UK company Bennett Opie is a varied business, selling products from pickles to compotes under its Opies brand at home and abroad and handling a fast-growing distribution arm in its domestic market. just-food spoke to fourth-generation owner William Opie about the company's recent rapid growth and its ambitions to expand further overseas.
Americans consume 16bn quarts of popcorn annually, with 70% of popcorn eaten at home. Capturing a share of this is all about keeping it simple and being honest with consumers, Angie Bastian, co-founder of popcorn firm Angie's Artisan Treats tells just-food's Hannah Abdulla.
Australian breakfast drink brand Up & Go is to be launched in the UK.
Mediation attempts to resolve a US lawsuit that alleges Heinz had stolen the idea for its Dip & Squeeze condiment packs have failed.
Danish Crown's UK arm, Tulip, has launched a low-salt version of its Danepak bacon in the country.
PepsiCo has announced the launch of a sweet snacking option under its Frito-Lay Cheetos brand in the US.
US canned pancake and waffle maker Nate's Food Co. has announced plans to build a facility to increase production.
Respect Foods is launching a line of whole grain breakfast sandwiches that are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
just-food's editorial team will be taking a well-earned festive break over Christmas. Our office will be closed from 24 December to 2 January.
Pasta maker Barilla has joined the likes of Hershey in investigating the uses of 3D printing in the food sector.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Global factors hold sway over UK milk prices
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report