Seafood: Latest news and analysis articles
The fundamentals of Britain’s strengthening economy are favouring restaurants right now, particularly full-service restaurants and pubs. The...
The economic turmoil in Greece has been one of the biggest business stories of the year. But what kind of effects has the crisis had on the...
A free trade agreement initialled between the European Union and Vietnam last week, is set to stimulate trade for both the European and Viet...
As busy global consumers feel they face ever tightening schedules, they are increasingly looking for out-of-home options for various eating...
When unveiling its new name and corporate identity last week, seafood giant Thai Union Group placed sustainability at the heart of its agenda. Following her appointment as the company's group director of sustainable development, Dr Darian McBain spoke with Ben Cooper about Thai Union's approach to sustainability and aspirations for the future.
The Japanese government has set out an ambitious programme to increase food exports. With a focus on high-quality, high-value, products the authorities hope that increasing Japanese food sales internationally will help revitalise the country's lacklustre economy and offset declining domestic consumption. just-food spoke to Japan's Parliamentary Vice-Minister Yasuhiro Ozato to find out more.
Slovakia is to reduce the sales tax on some food products from the start of next year.
Findus Group is re-entering the pizza and shellfish categories in France, another move from the business to diversify its range in the country.
Aquatic Foods Group, the UK-listed Chinese seafood processor, is eyeing increased sales in the US after a deal with California-based wholesaler Yihe International Corp.
Young's Seafood has added frozen products to its The Funky Fish Kitchen range, which the UK seafood processor sells through Asda.
Former Peanut Corporation of America CEO Stewart Parnell was this week sentenced to 28 years in jail over a fatal salmonella outbreak in the US seven years ago, prompting debate over how different outbreaks are viewed. In Russia, the country's deputy PM said Moscow would ban the use of GMOs in food production. And ConAgra Foods CEO Sean Connolly explained the company's approach to its brands after seeing some progress in recent weeks.
High Liner Foods has announced it will be offering foodservice operators in the US Department of Agriculture's lunch programme a range of bite-sized seafood products, Simply Sauce Seafood Bites.
Online selling still represents a huge opportunity for food manufacturers to develop a better understanding of their shoppers and to reach them directly, according to a new report set to be published next month.
A lawsuit tabled in the US has brought fresh attention to the supply chain for prawns, which hit headlines around the world last year amid claims of slavery.
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Trans fat studies show complexity of health debate
- Indonesia - Sweet and sour of confectionery sector
- Why Quorn Foods auction promises to be competitive
- Indonesia: the key macro issues facing FMCG firms
- Quorn Foods agrees sale to Monde Nissin
- Danone, Kerry, Pulmuone also eyeing Quorn
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- ConAgra Foods "efficiency" drive to hit 1,500 jobs
- Mars to buy Mexican chocolate maker Grupo Turin
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Global Bakery & Cereals Market: News and Events July 2015