Confectionery, Snacks: Latest news and analysis articles
After a period in the economic doldrums, Thailand looks set to be a potential opportunity for domestic and international food manufacturers...
Gluten-free has a well-established presence in the markets of western Europe, notably Italy, Germany and the UK, but the sector is rapidly g...
The Gulf is emerging as one to watch for the gluten-free sector. In just-food's series of spotlights on the next five markets manufacturers...
It has been markets in western Europe, notably Italy, Germany and the UK, where gluten-free has taken hold but the sector is building in cou...
In the second part of an extensive interview on the implications of Brexit for UK food companies, Ian Wright, director general of industry association the Food and Drink Federation, speaks with Ben Cooper about the longer-term implications of Brexit for UK food and farming policy and on the food industry's labour force.
UK Prime Minister Theresa May has said the formal two-year process for the UK to leave the EU will begin in a little over five months. Ian Wright, director general of the Food and Drink Federation, the industry association representing food manufacturers operating in the UK, spoke with Ben Cooper about the immediate instability the vote for Brexit has caused and his longer-term outlook for the UK food sector.
Mondelez International stressed its objective to improve profit margins as the group posted another quarter of declining sales today (26 October).
Pladis, the snack business of Turkish conglomerate Yildiz Holding, is increasing its investment in order to grow sales in the global chocolate and biscuit categories, CEO Cem Karakas told just-food.
UK children's ready meals maker Little Dish is developing plans to launch its range of products in the US.
Mondelez India Foods Private Limited has launched a new "tiffin pack" of its Cadbury Bournvita Biscuits to target the "morning snacking" market.
Advantage Capital Agribusiness Partners (ACAP), along with Silas Capital and Emil Capital Partners, is investing US$3m Florida-based Vintage Italia, the maker of Pasta Chips snacks.
US start-up Nomval is ramping up distribution of its probiotic smoothie products, which have now secured GMO-free certified status.
Confidence in the UK food and drink manufacturing sector is becoming "more fragile", industry association The Food and Drink Federation has claimed after a survey of its members - and Brexit is said to be a major factor.
Hardly a day goes by when just-food is not reporting on the launch of a product that is gluten-free, a category that is now significant in markets like the US and the UK. But where could be the next major markets for gluten-free?
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review