Confectionery, Snacks: Latest news and analysis articles
Food manufacturers are catching some flack for extending payment terms to their suppliers. The growing tension in the supply chain points to...
Since it span off from Ralcorp Holdings three years ago, Post Holdings has followed an aggressive M&A strategy. Deal-making has focused on d...
Given 3G Capital's industry focus, its background of partners and track-record, the next big takeover target for the co-owner of Heinz is al...
Contained in Tesco's trading update yesterday (8 January) were some key strategic initiatives that will have a profound impact on the compan...
Americans consume 16bn quarts of popcorn annually, with 70% of popcorn eaten at home. Capturing a share of this is all about keeping it simple and being honest with consumers, Angie Bastian, co-founder of popcorn firm Angie's Artisan Treats tells just-food's Hannah Abdulla.
Rice supplier Amira Nature Foods is aiming to grow the global presence of its Amira brand from the group's stronghold in the Indian market. Amira believes it can capitalise on the "white space" represented by branded basmati rice - as well as diversifying into other food categories. Katy Askew spoke to Tobias Strerath, Amira business development director, to learn more.
US confectioner Hershey has confirmed it is to acquire premium jerky firm Krave Pure Foods.
Betta Foods has become the second Australian confectioner owned by private-equity firm Re:Capital to move into administration.
Campbell Soup Co. is reorganising its business into three divisions the US group says reflect its strategic growth priorities.
Hershey shares dipped in early trade today (29 January) after the company missed analyst sales expectations for the fourth quarter of 2014.
US confectioner Hershey has been linked to a possible takeover of protein snack group Krave.
Mars has confirmed "production delays" will lead to a shortage of its Malteaster bunny product in the UK this year.
US fans of British chocolate imports have taken to social media to vent their frustration after Hershey earlier this week reached a settlement with an importer to stop distributing British-made candy bars into the country.
Ads are commonly a bone of contention in this industry, with food manufacturers regularly coming under fire for what they believe is creative use of media.
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Hershey to acquire meat jerky firm Krave
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Hershey linked to takeover of jerky maker Krave
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits