Snacks: Latest news and analysis articles
Busier lifestyles and a growing awareness of how diet can affect health has prompted a big shift in the way US consumers eat. This has been...
Rationalisation of SKUs and innovation will continue to form a big part of Premier Foods plc's focus for 2015, CEO Gavin Darby has said....
A report has criticised the UK's Public Health Responsibility Deal, a set of voluntary programmes that has seen industry work with governmen...
Cloetta CEO Bengt Baron is handing the reins to the boss of its Finnish unit, David Nuutinen, after six years at the top of the European con...
Last year was record-breaking for the UTZ sustainable farming programme and certification scheme. Being able to provide companies with a scalable way to source certified sustainable commodities has been critical to its progress, as UTZ markets director Daan de Vries explained to Ben Cooper.
In the first quarter of 2015, with the sale of a US drinks asset, Netherlands-based company Wessanen officially completed its change into a business concentrating on Europe and on what it deems to be healthy and sustainable food. CFO Ronald Merckx tells Dean Best, is ready to make acquisitions to help fuel its expansion.
Campbell Soup Co. said it expects full-year earnings to fall in the upper end of its guidance range despite a slump in third-quarter sales and EBIT.
Baring Private Equity Asia has struck a deal to buy 40% of UK-based cereal group Weetabix.
The US Department of Agriculture's development of GMO certification scheme emerged this week, adding to the debate over the labelling of foods containing genetically modified ingredients. Elsewhere in the US, Mondelez International revealed jobs will go at a biscuit plant in Chicago. Meanwhile, dairy giant Arla Foods announced a deal in Egypt with local processor Juhayna Food Industries.
ConAgra Foods has announced a US$50m expansion at its Waterloo plant in Iowa.
Mars Inc has launched a line of pre-portioned snacks in the US in a bid to tap into demand for healthier products.
ConAgra Foods is to shut a biscuit factory in the US state of Wisconsin amid falling demand.
US efforts to liberalise international trade faced something of a roller coaster ride this week, as the Senate first voted down Barack Obama's proposals only to reach a compromise that would give the President “fast track” negotiating authority.
PepsiCo has honed in on a sponsorship deal with the National Basketball Association, replacing current sponsor and chief soft drinks rival The Coca Cola Co.
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- USDA's GMO move may block mandatory labels
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Premier Foods sees FY profits fall
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- Greencore convenience focus delivers growth
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Chocolate and Confectionery Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details