Snacks: Latest news and analysis articles
General Mills booked a 7% drop in first-quarter net sales last week, with sales down 4% on an organic basis. The US company has repeatedly i...
Sustainability concerns pervade every aspect of a food company’s operations so opportunities and approaches to engage employees in sustainab...
Amid the uncertainty following the UK vote to leave the EU on 23 June, British food companies and global food giants with UK sites will have...
Campbell Soup Co.'s shares slid in the wake of the release of the US company's annual results, which included lower sales and earnings - but...
China is central to Mondelez International's growth strategy but it has not always been an easy ride for the snacks giant since its formation in October 2012. However, the US company is confident about its prospects in the country and signalled its optimism with the launch of European chocolate brand Milka in August. Dean Best spoke to Stephen Maher, the president of Mondelez's business in China, to find out more.
Since setting up their baby food business from their home in Northern Ireland in 2009, husband-and-wife founders of Heavenly Tasty Organics James Blair and Shauna McCarney-Blair have seen the firm go from strength to strength. Now the firm is about to launch its range of snack products in Asia. James Blair, operations director, tells John Shepherd about the firms latest expansion plans.
Lotus Bakeries, the Belgium-based snacks maker, has drawn up plans to build a factory in the US to produce its flagship Lotus Biscoff biscuits.
PepsiCo has slightly increased its earnings guidance, after reporting higher profits for the first nine months of its financial year.
ConAgra Foods booked an increase in first-quarter profit today (29 September) as the group prepares to spin-off its Lamb Weston potato business.
Hormel Foods has named James Splinter, vice president of the US group's grocery products business, as vice president of corporate strategy.
Almond marketer and processor Blue Diamond Growers is increasing its capacity with the opening of a new bulk storage warehouse in Saldia, California.
Canada-based organic food maker Nature's Path has acquired a 51% stake in Gorilly Goods, a manufacturer of organic raw snack products.
The 2014 accounting scandal at Tesco has returned to the headlines today (9 September), with news three former executives have been charged over the affair.
just-food is closed on Monday (29 August) for a public holiday but, while we down tools, catch up on some must-read insight and interviews.
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities