Blog: A new mouth to feed at just-food
Dean Best | 4 July 2007
A piece of good news for you all this morning – just-food deputy editor Katy Humphries has given birth to a baby boy!
On Monday (2 July), Brodie was born, coming in at a whopping 9lbs and 20 inches long. I’m happy to report that both mother and baby are doing well.
I’m sure you will join me in wishing Katy, her partner Jeff and Brodie all the best in their first days and weeks together as a new family.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti