Blog: A new mouth to feed at just-food
Dean Best | 4 July 2007
A piece of good news for you all this morning – just-food deputy editor Katy Humphries has given birth to a baby boy!
On Monday (2 July), Brodie was born, coming in at a whopping 9lbs and 20 inches long. I’m happy to report that both mother and baby are doing well.
I’m sure you will join me in wishing Katy, her partner Jeff and Brodie all the best in their first days and weeks together as a new family.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin