Blog: A note from just-food
Dean Best | 4 May 2008
Some housekeeping from just-food: tomorrow (5 May) is a public holiday in the UK…
…which will no doubt see us spending the day away from the coalface sheltering from the pouring rain.
just-food’s coverage will return on Tuesday (6 May) with, notably, live coverage from the Food Forum India event in Mumbai.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs