Blog: A sizzling summer offer
Chris Brook-Carter | 3 August 2010
The summer months are upon us but there has been no discernible slowdown in industry activity. A surge of M&A deals (the sale of Findus Italy, Rachel's and MWBrands to name but three), has been a timely means to flex the proverbial muscle of our new site, which is three-months-old this week.
As I hope you will have noticed by now, the changes to our service have been made to deliver far greater levels of comment and analysis to you on a daily basis. News may rapidly be becoming a commodity in the digital age, but quality insight into the implications of industry events is harder to find than ever – unless you are a just-food subscriber of course.
If you are still hard at work, whilst others in the industry fly off on their annual holidays, we thought it would be a good time to combine celebrating the first quarter of our new site, with a gentle pat on the back for those readers who are continuing to keep the wheels of the industry turning whilst others sun themselves.
So for one week only, we have an exclusive offer on just-food, with a 34% discount on annual membership to the site.
For just GBP99, $198 or EUR129, you'll get full access to our daily comment and opinion from leading industry analysts; breaking news and insight into the latest industry developments; a ten-year archive of all news and analysis; interviews with leading industry figures you won't find anywhere else, and much, much more.
All of this is brought to you by our unrivalled network of food industry analysts and writers, so don't miss out.
Click here for more information and a happy holiday season.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review