Blog: A sizzling summer offer
Chris Brook-Carter | 3 August 2010
The summer months are upon us but there has been no discernible slowdown in industry activity. A surge of M&A deals (the sale of Findus Italy, Rachel's and MWBrands to name but three), has been a timely means to flex the proverbial muscle of our new site, which is three-months-old this week.
As I hope you will have noticed by now, the changes to our service have been made to deliver far greater levels of comment and analysis to you on a daily basis. News may rapidly be becoming a commodity in the digital age, but quality insight into the implications of industry events is harder to find than ever – unless you are a just-food subscriber of course.
If you are still hard at work, whilst others in the industry fly off on their annual holidays, we thought it would be a good time to combine celebrating the first quarter of our new site, with a gentle pat on the back for those readers who are continuing to keep the wheels of the industry turning whilst others sun themselves.
So for one week only, we have an exclusive offer on just-food, with a 34% discount on annual membership to the site.
For just GBP99, $198 or EUR129, you'll get full access to our daily comment and opinion from leading industry analysts; breaking news and insight into the latest industry developments; a ten-year archive of all news and analysis; interviews with leading industry figures you won't find anywhere else, and much, much more.
All of this is brought to you by our unrivalled network of food industry analysts and writers, so don't miss out.
Click here for more information and a happy holiday season.
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Ireland unveils national plan to tackle obesity
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report