Blog: A spring break for just-food
Dean Best | 29 May 2016
The UK is enjoying its annual spring bank holiday on Monday (30 May), so there won't be a full service from just-food.
In the meantime, you can catch up on some of the content published in recent days, including the first part of our interview with Daniel Lubetzky, the founder and CEO of Kind LLC, who reflects on the US Food and Drug Administration's U-turn over the snacks maker's labelling.
"I'm very much driven by justice and I couldn't let that issue go," Lubetzky told us
Last week, our interview pages also featured the Round Table on Responsible Soy, the body driving the cultivation and sourcing of more sustainable soy, and a chat with the global marketing director for Danone kids yoghurt brand Danonino.
We'll be back raring to go on Tuesday, when we welcome experienced business-to-business journalist John Shepherd, who is covering just-food news editor Hannah Abdulla while she is on maternity leave.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review