Blog: A spring break for just-food
Dean Best | 29 May 2016
The UK is enjoying its annual spring bank holiday on Monday (30 May), so there won't be a full service from just-food.
In the meantime, you can catch up on some of the content published in recent days, including the first part of our interview with Daniel Lubetzky, the founder and CEO of Kind LLC, who reflects on the US Food and Drug Administration's U-turn over the snacks maker's labelling.
"I'm very much driven by justice and I couldn't let that issue go," Lubetzky told us
Last week, our interview pages also featured the Round Table on Responsible Soy, the body driving the cultivation and sourcing of more sustainable soy, and a chat with the global marketing director for Danone kids yoghurt brand Danonino.
We'll be back raring to go on Tuesday, when we welcome experienced business-to-business journalist John Shepherd, who is covering just-food news editor Hannah Abdulla while she is on maternity leave.
Donald Trump formally removed the US from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement today (23 January), fulfilling a pledge the US President made during the election campaign. ...
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs