Blog: A spring break for just-food
Dean Best | 29 May 2016
The UK is enjoying its annual spring bank holiday on Monday (30 May), so there won't be a full service from just-food.
In the meantime, you can catch up on some of the content published in recent days, including the first part of our interview with Daniel Lubetzky, the founder and CEO of Kind LLC, who reflects on the US Food and Drug Administration's U-turn over the snacks maker's labelling.
"I'm very much driven by justice and I couldn't let that issue go," Lubetzky told us
Last week, our interview pages also featured the Round Table on Responsible Soy, the body driving the cultivation and sourcing of more sustainable soy, and a chat with the global marketing director for Danone kids yoghurt brand Danonino.
We'll be back raring to go on Tuesday, when we welcome experienced business-to-business journalist John Shepherd, who is covering just-food news editor Hannah Abdulla while she is on maternity leave.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Can manufacturers revitalise shopper experience?
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund