Blog: A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dean Best | 21 December 2012
Another busy year comes to a close for just-food.com today. And from the team here in the UK, as well as our writers overseas, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2013.
Thank you for all your support this year. We'll be back online and raring to go on 2 January
Amid significant pressure on profits from its Splenda sucralose business, UK-based food ingredients group Tate & Lyle has this morning (21 April) announced plans to try to "maximise returns"....
Four campaign groups in the US have urged the country's Food and Drug Administration to close a "loophole" in regulations on food additives and bring the rules - due to be finalised by August next yea...
The Cargill meat processing facility in Hazleton, Pa., has become the company's first certified landfill-free production site. ...
- Nomad's post-Iglo opportunities
- Comment: Nestle reacts to world of 3G and Buffett
- Focus: Can Arla jump-start UK flavoured milk?
- What the analysts say: Nestle's Q1
- The just-food interview: Bega Cheese CEO
- Arla to launch protein dairy drink in UK
- Pork Farms' Kerry pastry deal nears green light
- McCormick to move roles to Poland
- UPDATE: Iglo Foods sold to Nomad for EUR2.6bn
- ABF grocery profits up but pressure on bread