Blog: A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dean Best | 21 December 2012
Another busy year comes to a close for just-food.com today. And from the team here in the UK, as well as our writers overseas, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2013.
Thank you for all your support this year. We'll be back online and raring to go on 2 January
Acosta Sales & Marketing, the US agency that works on in-store executions with US FMCG giants, has been snapped up by Carlyle. But was the multiple the private-equity firm is said to have paid too pri...
Almost a year after buying Dole Food Co.'s international packaged food and Asian fresh businesses, Japanese trading house Itochu Corp. has looked again to the wider agrifood sector to diversify its bu...
There has been an increase in M&A among companies in the food sector in recent months - and management consultants at EY expect to the trend to continue....
Nelson Peltz is not letting go. The US billionaire investor is continuing in his quest to get PepsiCo to split in two - and has reportedly suggested a proxy battle with the company could be on the hor...
- On the money: Unilever shifting into growth spots
- On the money: Danone denies strategy overhaul
- Why whole sector should take heed of meat scrutiny
- The just-food interview: Premier Foods CEO Darby
- On the money: Hershey confident in NPD pipeline
- Chobani bid for fresh UK appeal rejected
- Kellogg to close US snack plant
- 2 Sisters "passes" FSA poultry plant audits
- FrieslandCampina to form "dairy zones" in Vietnam
- Tyson sells Mexico, Brazil ops to JBS