Blog: A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dean Best | 21 December 2012
Another busy year comes to a close for just-food.com today. And from the team here in the UK, as well as our writers overseas, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2013.
Thank you for all your support this year. We'll be back online and raring to go on 2 January
Whole Foods Market already had a reputation for being pricey. This will only be compounded by news that the retailer has been accused of routinely overcharging consumers by overstating the weight of p...
Dutch supermarket operator Ahold and Belgium-based retailer Delhaize Group announced today (24 June) that a long-awaited merger has been finalised in a move these two European retail giants hope will ...
The UK's Grocery Code Adjudicator insisted it is "making a difference" and improving the relationship between retailers and suppliers at its annual conference this week....
- How the CGF plans to halve global food waste
- 10 Things to Learn - JBS's acquisition of Moy Park
- Focus: Will synergies lift Ahold Delhaize in US?
- Focus: Mexican dairies focus on adding value
- Focus: Battle against antimicrobial resistance
- ConAgra confirms private-label exit
- Kraft Heinz unveils management structure
- Kellogg eyes trends with product launches
- CMA "accepts" Muller's revised Dairy Crest offer
- 7-Eleven launches premium private-label lines