Blog: A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dean Best | 21 December 2012
Another busy year comes to a close for just-food.com today. And from the team here in the UK, as well as our writers overseas, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2013.
Thank you for all your support this year. We'll be back online and raring to go on 2 January
Three years on, the horsemeat scandal that rocked Europe's food industry in early 2013 seems like a distant memory but today (26 August) came news in the UK of three individuals been charged over the ...
General Mills is reportedly preparing long-time executive Jeff Harmening to succeed Ken Powell as CEO....
After starting the week with a surprise stock exchange announcement that hit its shares and called into questions its accounting practices, Hain Celestial could be set to receive a boost in the UK....
An indication of how tough trading conditions are in much of Europe emerged today (17 August) with figures from Nielsen suggesting in the second quarter of the year the region's FMCG sector had grown ...
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Emmi earnings grow but sales outlook lowered