Blog: A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dean Best | 21 December 2012
Another busy year comes to a close for just-food.com today. And from the team here in the UK, as well as our writers overseas, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2013.
Thank you for all your support this year. We'll be back online and raring to go on 2 January
Tesco's troubles continued today (1 October) with its disclosure that the UK's Financial Conduct Authority is investigating the retailer's overstatement of its half-year profits....
The discounter has, alongside its fellow German retailer Lidl, shaken up the UK grocery market. And today (28 September) it outlined plans to grow its business in the country further....
Genetically modified ingredients is a hot issue, nowhere more so than in the US. Most food makers in the country, through a number of industry organisations, maintain GMOs are safe and insist their us...
Indian conglomerate Tata Group is reportedly planning a "big bang" entry into the Indian e-commerce space....
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- General Mills to slash up to 800 more jobs
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre