Blog: A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Dean Best | 21 December 2012
Another busy year comes to a close for just-food.com today. And from the team here in the UK, as well as our writers overseas, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous 2013.
Thank you for all your support this year. We'll be back online and raring to go on 2 January
Singapore-based agribusiness group Olam International is to become a major international cocoa supplier after announcing a US$1.3bn deal for Archer Daniel Midlands' cocoa business....
Germany's competition watchdog has issued an interim injunction against retailers Edeka and Tengelmann over their planned deal over the Kaiser's supermarket chain....
The Aldersgate Group - an alliance of big business, NGOs and civil society pushing for a "sustainable economy" - has set out a new campaign calling for the introduction of a fiscal policy that tackles...
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- Interview part 2: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Wessanen to buy dairy-free drinks firm Abafoods