Blog: All-new just-food
Catherine Sleep | 29 March 2006
I'm pleased to introduce our fully redesigned site, developed completely in-house by the technical team of Aroq, our parent company.
We've always encouraged reader feedback, and many of the new features of our service were prompted by your suggestions, so many thanks.
Just some of the new features are:
- HTML formats for your daily and weekly newsletters
- A choice of daily newsletter delivery times for full members
- Editorial comments embedded within stories
- Hundreds of Fact Sheets covering the major industry brands and companies - all available from within news items
- Categorised news
- Customised e-mail alerts
- Customised RSS feeds
- Pages that load up to seven times faster
- A search engine that has been totally overhauled and improved
We hope you like what you see, and we trust you to let us know what you think. We'll take your comments into account for ongoing enhancements and future redesigns.
On a personal note, hats off to our techies for doing such a wonderful job while continuing to sort out our day-to-day niggles with fortitude and smiles.
We salute you!
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix