Blog: All-new just-food
Catherine Sleep | 29 March 2006
I'm pleased to introduce our fully redesigned site, developed completely in-house by the technical team of Aroq, our parent company.
We've always encouraged reader feedback, and many of the new features of our service were prompted by your suggestions, so many thanks.
Just some of the new features are:
- HTML formats for your daily and weekly newsletters
- A choice of daily newsletter delivery times for full members
- Editorial comments embedded within stories
- Hundreds of Fact Sheets covering the major industry brands and companies - all available from within news items
- Categorised news
- Customised e-mail alerts
- Customised RSS feeds
- Pages that load up to seven times faster
- A search engine that has been totally overhauled and improved
We hope you like what you see, and we trust you to let us know what you think. We'll take your comments into account for ongoing enhancements and future redesigns.
On a personal note, hats off to our techies for doing such a wonderful job while continuing to sort out our day-to-day niggles with fortitude and smiles.
We salute you!
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre