Blog: All-new just-food
Catherine Sleep | 29 March 2006
I'm pleased to introduce our fully redesigned site, developed completely in-house by the technical team of Aroq, our parent company.
We've always encouraged reader feedback, and many of the new features of our service were prompted by your suggestions, so many thanks.
Just some of the new features are:
- HTML formats for your daily and weekly newsletters
- A choice of daily newsletter delivery times for full members
- Editorial comments embedded within stories
- Hundreds of Fact Sheets covering the major industry brands and companies - all available from within news items
- Categorised news
- Customised e-mail alerts
- Customised RSS feeds
- Pages that load up to seven times faster
- A search engine that has been totally overhauled and improved
We hope you like what you see, and we trust you to let us know what you think. We'll take your comments into account for ongoing enhancements and future redesigns.
On a personal note, hats off to our techies for doing such a wonderful job while continuing to sort out our day-to-day niggles with fortitude and smiles.
We salute you!
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund