Blog: All-new just-food
Catherine Sleep | 29 March 2006
I'm pleased to introduce our fully redesigned site, developed completely in-house by the technical team of Aroq, our parent company.
We've always encouraged reader feedback, and many of the new features of our service were prompted by your suggestions, so many thanks.
Just some of the new features are:
- HTML formats for your daily and weekly newsletters
- A choice of daily newsletter delivery times for full members
- Editorial comments embedded within stories
- Hundreds of Fact Sheets covering the major industry brands and companies - all available from within news items
- Categorised news
- Customised e-mail alerts
- Customised RSS feeds
- Pages that load up to seven times faster
- A search engine that has been totally overhauled and improved
We hope you like what you see, and we trust you to let us know what you think. We'll take your comments into account for ongoing enhancements and future redesigns.
On a personal note, hats off to our techies for doing such a wonderful job while continuing to sort out our day-to-day niggles with fortitude and smiles.
We salute you!
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
Headlines that Mead Johnson's board has backed Reckitt Benckiser's takeover bid will no doubt overshadow the other news on the group this week – that it is facing a US lawsuit from a “whistle blower” ...
Kantar Worldpanel issued its monthly supermarket share data in the UK this morning - and the numbers showed a change in the identity of the country's top five food retailers....
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action