Blog: All-new just-food
Catherine Sleep | 29 March 2006
I'm pleased to introduce our fully redesigned site, developed completely in-house by the technical team of Aroq, our parent company.
We've always encouraged reader feedback, and many of the new features of our service were prompted by your suggestions, so many thanks.
Just some of the new features are:
- HTML formats for your daily and weekly newsletters
- A choice of daily newsletter delivery times for full members
- Editorial comments embedded within stories
- Hundreds of Fact Sheets covering the major industry brands and companies - all available from within news items
- Categorised news
- Customised e-mail alerts
- Customised RSS feeds
- Pages that load up to seven times faster
- A search engine that has been totally overhauled and improved
We hope you like what you see, and we trust you to let us know what you think. We'll take your comments into account for ongoing enhancements and future redesigns.
On a personal note, hats off to our techies for doing such a wonderful job while continuing to sort out our day-to-day niggles with fortitude and smiles.
We salute you!
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
Hershey made an unusual announcement today (20 September), sharing its own sales data for the last four weeks to assuage any possible investor concern over figures released by Nielsen....
As the UK starts to ponder what kind of a relationship it wants with the European Union post-Brexit, EU leaders have been lining up to warn that Britain will not be allowed to "cherry pick" deals and ...
Low food prices continue to hold back inflation rates in the UK as the supermarket price war continues in the face of rising import costs. ...
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- The benefits of engaging staff in sustainability
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- Why Danone is withdrawing Dumex from Vietnam
- Why May's Brexit comments give reason for optimism
- 2 Sisters chief Boparan buys Bernard Matthews
- Fonterra says value-added strategy paying off
- B&G Foods acquires ABF's US spice business
- General Mills profit falls as sales disappoint
- Bernard Matthews pensions scheme under review
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Global Food and Drinks Closures: Performance and Opportunities
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report