Blog: Animal Atkins
Catherine Sleep | 14 April 2004
Bikini season is right around the corner and our canine friends are being groomed for success on the beach. The latest diet craze for podgy pugs is a doggie version of the Atkins diet, wouldya believe it?
Apparently it’s common for diet trends that are popular in human nutrition to be transferred pretty quickly to household pets. With one in every four cat or dog in the western world obese, I guess it’s hardly surprising.
I guess “Catkins” will be next, then.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK