Blog: Another Ebay howler
Catherine Sleep | 18 November 2004
You make yourself a cheese toastie. You take a bite. You surmise that there is a very vague pattern on the toast that you might just, with a very sympathetic eye, be able to interpret as the Holy Mother.
You take a digital photo, you post it on Ebay. Gullible goons start bidding up to buy this lucky, blessèd toast. You make pots of money.
As I write this, bidding has reached US$18,750 with several days to go.
People, it’s a piece of mouldy toast!
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry