Blog: Any food buyers with a few days to spare?
Catherine Sleep | 19 November 2004
A trip is being organised for UK-based retail buyers and other interested parties to La Dispensa dei Sapori, one of the best organised events in the food and wine sector in Northern Italy. It’s an excellent opportunity to keep abreast of the gastronomic products of the Veneto and a good networking opportunity.
Devastated that I have no time to attend myself, I thought it was only the decent thing to do to let any food buyers out there know that a very tempting programme has been put together for you which includes transfers, hotel, various gala dinners and visits to vineyards and food producers, as well as plenty of time to browse the show floor. All you need to organise is your flights to Brescia, 5-7 December, which good old Ryanair is currently offering at a penny each way from Stansted, plus taxes.
For more information please contact William Goodacre on 020 8788 2337.
We hear a lot in the food industry about two interconnected trends: and social media and “foodie” culture....
Nestle, set to welcome a new CEO on 1 January, has announced more changes to the make-up of its senior management team....
Blue Bell Creameries is trying to win back the trust of consumers after a fatal listeriosis outbreak last year was linked to its products - but in recent days the US ice cream maker has issued another...
The UK's competition regulator has given the all-clear to Hain Celestial's bid to buy UK food and beverage group Orchard House Foods, nine months after the US group announced the deal....
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- How food companies involve staff in sustainability
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report