Blog: Any food buyers with a few days to spare?
Catherine Sleep | 19 November 2004
A trip is being organised for UK-based retail buyers and other interested parties to La Dispensa dei Sapori, one of the best organised events in the food and wine sector in Northern Italy. It’s an excellent opportunity to keep abreast of the gastronomic products of the Veneto and a good networking opportunity.
Devastated that I have no time to attend myself, I thought it was only the decent thing to do to let any food buyers out there know that a very tempting programme has been put together for you which includes transfers, hotel, various gala dinners and visits to vineyards and food producers, as well as plenty of time to browse the show floor. All you need to organise is your flights to Brescia, 5-7 December, which good old Ryanair is currently offering at a penny each way from Stansted, plus taxes.
For more information please contact William Goodacre on 020 8788 2337.
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea