Blog: Any food buyers with a few days to spare?
Catherine Sleep | 19 November 2004
A trip is being organised for UK-based retail buyers and other interested parties to La Dispensa dei Sapori, one of the best organised events in the food and wine sector in Northern Italy. It’s an excellent opportunity to keep abreast of the gastronomic products of the Veneto and a good networking opportunity.
Devastated that I have no time to attend myself, I thought it was only the decent thing to do to let any food buyers out there know that a very tempting programme has been put together for you which includes transfers, hotel, various gala dinners and visits to vineyards and food producers, as well as plenty of time to browse the show floor. All you need to organise is your flights to Brescia, 5-7 December, which good old Ryanair is currently offering at a penny each way from Stansted, plus taxes.
For more information please contact William Goodacre on 020 8788 2337.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth