Blog: Any food buyers with a few days to spare?
Catherine Sleep | 19 November 2004
A trip is being organised for UK-based retail buyers and other interested parties to La Dispensa dei Sapori, one of the best organised events in the food and wine sector in Northern Italy. It’s an excellent opportunity to keep abreast of the gastronomic products of the Veneto and a good networking opportunity.
Devastated that I have no time to attend myself, I thought it was only the decent thing to do to let any food buyers out there know that a very tempting programme has been put together for you which includes transfers, hotel, various gala dinners and visits to vineyards and food producers, as well as plenty of time to browse the show floor. All you need to organise is your flights to Brescia, 5-7 December, which good old Ryanair is currently offering at a penny each way from Stansted, plus taxes.
For more information please contact William Goodacre on 020 8788 2337.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group