Blog: Atkins Diet knocks Harry Potter off the top spot
Catherine Sleep | 14 August 2003
At a press lunch the other day I had a really interesting off-record chat with a nutritionist about the Atkins diet. She was scathing about any diet that neglects major food groups and yet… she’d tried it herself and met with greater success than with any other diet plan. It appears over half a million slimmers in the UK alone agree with her.
I’m still sceptical, but then I’ve never tried it so I know not whereof I speak. Any readers out there care to share their experiences?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK