Blog: Atkins Diet knocks Harry Potter off the top spot
Catherine Sleep | 14 August 2003
At a press lunch the other day I had a really interesting off-record chat with a nutritionist about the Atkins diet. She was scathing about any diet that neglects major food groups and yet… she’d tried it herself and met with greater success than with any other diet plan. It appears over half a million slimmers in the UK alone agree with her.
I’m still sceptical, but then I’ve never tried it so I know not whereof I speak. Any readers out there care to share their experiences?
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund