Blog: Atkins Diet knocks Harry Potter off the top spot
Catherine Sleep | 14 August 2003
At a press lunch the other day I had a really interesting off-record chat with a nutritionist about the Atkins diet. She was scathing about any diet that neglects major food groups and yet… she’d tried it herself and met with greater success than with any other diet plan. It appears over half a million slimmers in the UK alone agree with her.
I’m still sceptical, but then I’ve never tried it so I know not whereof I speak. Any readers out there care to share their experiences?
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
A year after union officials alleged Fyffes abused workers on plantations in Central America - and called on the produce giant to be kicked out of the Ethical Trading Initiative forum - the company is...
Much of the chatter about where 3G Capital could look next has centred on packaged food - but might the private-equity fund be about to extend its foodservice empire?...
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever