Blog: Atkins predicting post-festive boom
Catherine Sleep | 17 November 2004
Atkins Nutritionals reckons the slowdown in take-up of its low-carb lifestyle will pick up again in the New Year as dieters get back on track after the festive excesses.
Isn’t this just what happens with all diets though? Surely it’s just the same for low-carb diets as the rest. Gym membership also goes up in January. In December we splurge, in January we purge. I can’t see why this applies more to Atkins than to other diets, can you?
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk