Blog: Au revoir but not adieu
Catherine Sleep | 4 May 2006
Thought I'd better let you know I'm off for a few weeks to have some dull but essential surgery done. Fret not, I'll be back before you know it. Well, in about six weeks' time, to be precise.
In the meantime I leave you in the ever-capable hands of news editor Katy Humphries, manfully assisted by consultant editor Ben Cooper, group news editor Chris Brook-Carter and indeed the entire assembled forces of the Aroq editorial team.
May the force, and the spellchecker, be always with them.
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units