Blog: Au revoir but not adieu
Catherine Sleep | 4 May 2006
Thought I'd better let you know I'm off for a few weeks to have some dull but essential surgery done. Fret not, I'll be back before you know it. Well, in about six weeks' time, to be precise.
In the meantime I leave you in the ever-capable hands of news editor Katy Humphries, manfully assisted by consultant editor Ben Cooper, group news editor Chris Brook-Carter and indeed the entire assembled forces of the Aroq editorial team.
May the force, and the spellchecker, be always with them.
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant