Blog: Au revoir but not adieu
Catherine Sleep | 4 May 2006
Thought I'd better let you know I'm off for a few weeks to have some dull but essential surgery done. Fret not, I'll be back before you know it. Well, in about six weeks' time, to be precise.
In the meantime I leave you in the ever-capable hands of news editor Katy Humphries, manfully assisted by consultant editor Ben Cooper, group news editor Chris Brook-Carter and indeed the entire assembled forces of the Aroq editorial team.
May the force, and the spellchecker, be always with them.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO