Blog: Au revoir but not adieu
Catherine Sleep | 4 May 2006
Thought I'd better let you know I'm off for a few weeks to have some dull but essential surgery done. Fret not, I'll be back before you know it. Well, in about six weeks' time, to be precise.
In the meantime I leave you in the ever-capable hands of news editor Katy Humphries, manfully assisted by consultant editor Ben Cooper, group news editor Chris Brook-Carter and indeed the entire assembled forces of the Aroq editorial team.
May the force, and the spellchecker, be always with them.
Ask any FMCG executive to list the trends shaking up the sector and digital and e-commerce will be pretty high on the list. Drill down into that and Amazon will be one of the subjects in the digital s...
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund