Blog: Au revoir but not adieu
Catherine Sleep | 4 May 2006
Thought I'd better let you know I'm off for a few weeks to have some dull but essential surgery done. Fret not, I'll be back before you know it. Well, in about six weeks' time, to be precise.
In the meantime I leave you in the ever-capable hands of news editor Katy Humphries, manfully assisted by consultant editor Ben Cooper, group news editor Chris Brook-Carter and indeed the entire assembled forces of the Aroq editorial team.
May the force, and the spellchecker, be always with them.
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
Shares in Tyson Foods slumped on Friday, closing down almost 9% after an analyst claimed a lawsuit facing the company could hit the US meat titan....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Future trends in natural food to go mainstream
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- France eyes leading role in proteins
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bakery (UK) - Industry Report
- Redefining Snacks: From Conventional Snacks to Snack Replacements