Blog: Bad fat, good fat
Catherine Sleep | 18 April 2005
Do you know your good fats from your bad fats? Your saturated fats from your transfats? How about your LDL from your HDL cholesterol?
Just-food has commissioned some research into trans fats, and you can help by taking part in a short survey, which involves answering four questions and will take just a couple of minutes of your time. You don’t need to provide your name or contact details, and the author of the report will greatly appreciate your assistance.
Update : Our thanks to the hundreds that responded to the survey. We had such an amazing response that, in a few short weeks, we have collected all the data we need. Your help was much appreciated.
Danone completed its US$12.5bn acquisition of WhiteWave Foods this week. The move will roughly double Danone's presence in North America, where WhiteWave is a top four dairy player. ...
Premier Foods plc revealed today (28 March) it has secured a deal with its pension scheme trustees that will see the UK food maker reduce its pension burden....
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs