Blog: Bad fat, good fat
Catherine Sleep | 18 April 2005
Do you know your good fats from your bad fats? Your saturated fats from your transfats? How about your LDL from your HDL cholesterol?
Just-food has commissioned some research into trans fats, and you can help by taking part in a short survey, which involves answering four questions and will take just a couple of minutes of your time. You don’t need to provide your name or contact details, and the author of the report will greatly appreciate your assistance.
Update : Our thanks to the hundreds that responded to the survey. We had such an amazing response that, in a few short weeks, we have collected all the data we need. Your help was much appreciated.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK