Blog: Bad fat, good fat
Catherine Sleep | 18 April 2005
Do you know your good fats from your bad fats? Your saturated fats from your transfats? How about your LDL from your HDL cholesterol?
Just-food has commissioned some research into trans fats, and you can help by taking part in a short survey, which involves answering four questions and will take just a couple of minutes of your time. You don’t need to provide your name or contact details, and the author of the report will greatly appreciate your assistance.
Update : Our thanks to the hundreds that responded to the survey. We had such an amazing response that, in a few short weeks, we have collected all the data we need. Your help was much appreciated.
A new report by the Soil Association has highlighted a lack of healthy lunch options at the cafes of some of the UK's most prestigious visitor attractions....
The BBC turned to just-food today for insight on the price dispute between Tesco and Unilever....
Just weeks after buying UK turkey processor Bernard Matthews from administration, food tycoon Ranjit Boparan has struck a similar deal....
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report