Blog: Bad fat, good fat
Catherine Sleep | 18 April 2005
Do you know your good fats from your bad fats? Your saturated fats from your transfats? How about your LDL from your HDL cholesterol?
Just-food has commissioned some research into trans fats, and you can help by taking part in a short survey, which involves answering four questions and will take just a couple of minutes of your time. You don’t need to provide your name or contact details, and the author of the report will greatly appreciate your assistance.
Update : Our thanks to the hundreds that responded to the survey. We had such an amazing response that, in a few short weeks, we have collected all the data we need. Your help was much appreciated.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast