Blog: Bank holiday
Dean Best | 1 May 2009
It's a warm summer's evening here in London today (1 May) as just-food looks to wind down for a long weekend.
The site is closed on Monday (4 May) for the May Day Bank holiday, although we are unlikely to be dressing up as morris dancers.
Normal service resumes on Tuesday and, from Wednesday, just-food will be in the Spanish city of Barcelona, where we will be reporting from the 2009 World Retail Congress.
Plenty of time this weekend, then, to pack for Barcelona. Even for me.
Since Theresa May took over as UK Prime Minister in the wake of the country's referendum vote to quit the European Union, she and her ministers have been at pains not to divulge their negotiating posi...
Greenpeace's long-running campaign against UK tuna brand John West, owned by seafood giant Thai Union, is now directing its fire against Sainsbury's....
The Obama administration appears to have conceded the landmark Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal will not be pushed through in the lame-duck session of Congress before Donald Trump is inaugur...
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti