Blog: Bank holiday
Dean Best | 1 May 2009
It's a warm summer's evening here in London today (1 May) as just-food looks to wind down for a long weekend.
The site is closed on Monday (4 May) for the May Day Bank holiday, although we are unlikely to be dressing up as morris dancers.
Normal service resumes on Tuesday and, from Wednesday, just-food will be in the Spanish city of Barcelona, where we will be reporting from the 2009 World Retail Congress.
Plenty of time this weekend, then, to pack for Barcelona. Even for me.
Hain Celestial, under the scrutiny of the investment community in recent months and facing some challenges in its domestic market, has announced another shuffling of its management pack....
FrieslandCampina, which today served up higher profits but lower sales for 2016, is ready to offload the last non-dairy business owned by the Dutch cooperative giant....
To follow on from our earlier notice and after some hard work from our technical team, just-food is back live after today's power outage....
Much of the UK has felt the impact of Storm Doris today - and just-food's head office has been no exception....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits