Blog: Bank holiday
Dean Best | 1 May 2009
It's a warm summer's evening here in London today (1 May) as just-food looks to wind down for a long weekend.
The site is closed on Monday (4 May) for the May Day Bank holiday, although we are unlikely to be dressing up as morris dancers.
Normal service resumes on Tuesday and, from Wednesday, just-food will be in the Spanish city of Barcelona, where we will be reporting from the 2009 World Retail Congress.
Plenty of time this weekend, then, to pack for Barcelona. Even for me.
Today (23 December) is just-food's last day before closing for Christmas. We'll return, raring to go on Tuesday 3 January - but of course there's been plenty of top-notch content that has gone live in...
The plethora of food manufacturing associations in the UK has been argued by some to be an impediment to the industry coming to a coherent position on the aftermath of Brexit and on what the sector sh...
An update on Amazon's plans for the grocery sector. The usually reticent retailer has this week poured cold water on claims it has plans for 2,000 physical grocery stores....
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli